• Affection (fondness)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well? Here in North America humping is usually considered love (sexual), unfortunately. I hump people all the time just to show affection. I usually don't hump guys, but prefer a handshake (or, if they've been fapping, an acknowledging nod). However, when it comes to girls, married or single, it doesn't matter, I like humping and being humped. What does it mean for you though?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
To me, it's all about the hump. I mean I could hump everyone I see, but some people just don't appreciate a good humping, and unless they are going to appreciate it, I'm not doing it. So I would have to say the hump is about quality, and appreciation.

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
To me, it's all about the hump. I mean I could hump everyone I see, but some people just don't appreciate a good humping, and unless they are going to appreciate it, I'm not doing it. So I would have to say the hump is about quality, and appreciation.
everyone? :brow:

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
LastLegionary said:
everyone? :brow:

As long as I'm the humper and not the humpee, bend over, Pretty boy.
Ouch, but sure. :shrug: You're small anyways so it won't hurt...
*drops the soap*

EDIT: Original message back after someone told me it was OK[/siz]
I need some type of disclaimer here... You know it, blah blah blah[/siz]

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You are just sick sometimes, aren't you? You are sick enough you make other people say things they would never say. I'm just a little freaked out right now. :circle:

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
You are just sick sometimes, aren't you? You are sick enough you make other people say things they would never say. I'm just a little freaked out right now. :circle:
Likewise, lol, I can't believe I typed that. :sick: But you started it hehe.

Now lets change the subject please, I feel the need to think of something different.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I hump people I like, but I don't see it as a sexual thing :)
More like a way to express your affection to somebody :)

unclehobart

Shag is also a form of traditional dance in certain parts of the US. There was a woman who was a leading figure for the style of dance who had a special car plate with the title SHAGGER. I remember hearing of brit tourists who would go out of their way to get a piccy of the car.