What does it take to piss you off?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
WOOHOO, free at last, free at last, good god almighty we're free at last, right bitch???

greenfreak

Originally posted by Professur
And yet you're not happy.

I'm not happy because I don't get to see my two neices and two nephews-one is my Godson. I've resorted to finding out what her work schedule is and visiting for an hour on a weeknight-I'll be assured that they'll be home if she's at work.

Sb, I certainly agree with you on that-I hope this doesn't make you detest all Americans for one person's actions. It could easily, I know, I just think it would be a shame. :(

efehle

i'll be honest about the only thing that really pisses me off is ultra-religious people. always try to argue saying its all faith. just the ultra people, not the people that are cool about their beliefs though. :headbang:

sbcanada

Peeps piss me off when they don't dry their hands before leaving the bathroom and the door handle gets all wet. :mad:

:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Little annoying 6 and 7 year olds putting my hardware through more beatings in a day than I gave it in a year because they just wanted a reason to fight with each other piss me off. But I love em, so I can't really be all that pissed at em.

If you mean stuff that pisses you off that you STAY pissed off about, though...

Cockfaced drunkard 40something year olds who like to manipulate and mentally abuse women and punch holes in houses, shed doors, and vehicle casing piss me off.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Dad's great. Just went on a camping trip with him, and had a lot of fun! Gerry, the 7 yo, was the only one who caught a crappie. Only one who caught a fish at all :D I'm beginning to see a pattern here... last year, it was Billy, the 6 yo, being the only one who caught one. Maybe the next oldest kid who comes to next year's trip will be the only one to catch one? :eek:

But I digress. Dad's not the one I'm talking about in my above post.

It's the guy trying to act like some "dad" (real good acting, piece of shit bastard) that's pissing me off.

G

I have some seperate issues that don't involve any freon thread.

I got my windshield broke on Friday. My monitor blew up an hour or two before that.

You guys are fighting over words. This shit cost me money. I would love to see Sam, Fury and Krusty work out their differences. It wouldn't hurt for people to have a little forgiveness and try to forget some of this shit.

My mood is not real good right now. I have to pay to get my windshield fix and pay more to get a new monitor.

I will tell you folks this. Fury told me not buy a KDS monitor. He was 100% right about that. They are junk. I returned 2 of them.