What dreams?

Chibi_JoJo

*Sighs* Don't you just hate it when all your dreams get ruined and people around you just don't care? Cuz I do, and it's happend to me all my life. So why should I bother to have anymore dreams if they are going to be taken away from my mother? I dunno, I do because I believe that one will stay and come true. But none has, unfortunatly. I mean, I had dreams of my father being there for me when I'm an adult, walking me down the aisle, being alive to see my future kids...but God took that away from me. And my own mother takes the rest away. Trying to get rid of all my friends, trying to manipulate me...what's the point? Do u guys ever feel that way?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
We all have our own frustrated dreams, but as the saying: "don't cry if you lost your sun, 'cause your tears might not let you see the stars".

tonksy

Luis G said:
We all have our own frustrated dreams, but as the saying: "don't cry if you lost your sun, 'cause your tears might not let you see the stars".
that's beautiful, luis! i've never heard that before.

Kawaii

Sure, i do. My dreams tend to get crushed in the most spectacular fashions, so i've kinda stopped dreaming and started taking things day by day instead.
Hey JoJo, we're almost the same age, i know how you feel. Hang in there, things will get better eventually.

Chibi_JoJo

Thanks everyone! I'll try to keep my chin up and I'll wipe the tears away. I guess I was just really mad at my mother so..yeah! This really did make me feel better!^_^ Thanks again!

Raven

Annoying SOB
Look at my sig quotes.....they are from people who have given me inspiration (apart from PT and Paul, that was just funny) and insight. So now I still have my dreams, I just know which ones can be realised and which can't.

IDLEchild

Chibi_JoJo said:
Do u guys ever feel that way?

Who hasn't felt that way? Its normal though certainly cruel. Stop dreaming and you'll turn into your mother but don't make dreams your reality and get lost within them. Simply dreaming doesn't cut it....do something about it.

P.S. No one took your father away...things change and his death was a change. No one is to blame though it feels better to blame someone.