What I Miss!

Mare

Some things I miss about New Jersey!

1.The boardwalk
2.The BEST french fries in the world
3.The BEST fudge you'll ever have
4.PLEASE WATCH THE TRAM CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
5. WaWa convenient store-With the best coffee you'll ever have!

Mare

1. Lucy the elephant in Margate NJ
2.Where I lost my viginity! :rolleyes:
3. A NJ sunset, NOT quite as pretty as a florida one, but i miss it.(edit the little boy)
4.The wildwood beach, also NOT quite as pretty as florida but its the Atlantic.

HomeLAN

You're kidding me, right? You're living in paradise.

Now, just to prove it, take a picnic lunch out to Bowman's beach at blind pass on Captiva. Then spend the next several hours walking up the beach, enjoying some of the best shelling in North America. It simply doesn't get better than that.

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
Wawa? Isn't that a pedal you plug into the line between your guitar and your amp?
Nope, that's just a wah. The uninitiated sometimes refer to it as a wah-wah though. ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Dimebag fan?

What I miss about Tucson: Rosa's on the corner of Campbell and Ft. Lowell. Best sopopillas anywhere. The rest of the menu was pretty good too.

Mare

HomeLAN said:
You're kidding me, right? You're living in paradise.

Now, just to prove it, take a picnic lunch out to Bowman's beach at blind pass on Captiva. Then spend the next several hours walking up the beach, enjoying some of the best shelling in North America. It simply doesn't get better than that.

We go out in the boat alot to a secluded beach island and you should see the seashells I have-TO DIE FOR!!!!

Mare

Inkara1 said:
Wawa? Isn't that a pedal you plug into the line between your guitar and your amp?

I think its a better name than "piggley wiggley", or "pic N run"???

Honest the coffee is soooooooooooo good!