What is your faviorte line in a movie?

Stkshft

hey what is your faviorte line in a movie?

mine is "Are you stalking me? cuz if you are that would be super." -Van Wilder

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
"....in the castle of arggggghhh" j/k :D

I think a great line is from the movie the perfect murder, when Michael Douglas says:
"i said tax free, i didn't say.....free"

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"In all the excitement, I've forgotten whether I fired 5 shots or 6...You've got to ask yourself, Do I feel lucky?

Well, do ya, PUNK?"

ipmoof

I thought it was "yippee ki-yay", myself. ;)

How about "I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker!".
afro-smilie.gif

greenfreak

"So Timmy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

"My name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump."

"I love you."...."Ditto."

"We are the Knights who say NI!"

"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. "

"WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!"

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
"Relax, alright? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. "

"There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer. "

"Yeah. OK, well, uh, we found, uh, this mouse in a bottle of YOUR BEER, eh. Like, we was at a party and, uh, a friend of ours - a COP - had some, and HE PUKED! And he said, uh, come here and get free beer or, uh, he'll press charges. "

freako104

Yogurt! Yougrt! i hate yogurt! even with strawberries!!
Killing for murder here is like giving out speeding tickets at the indy 500
every man dies. Not every man really lives
the bastards have landed
I can see!!!!!!!!! maybe not

Dave

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

freako104

someone watching apocolypse now?? ;)

you tried to kill me you must really love me.

Who is that man? Hes an asshole sir. I know that whats his name?! that is his name sir. Asshole. Major Asshole. And that man? Hes an asshole too sir General(i couldnt remember the rank) asshole. How many assholes we got on this ship anyhow??!! HERE SIR!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! i knew it! im surrounded by assholes!! Keep firing assholes!!