What is your favorite dessert?

HeXp£Øi±

My second favorite is Cherry Cheesecake with lots of cherry juice. My favorite is Lemon Meringue Pie
:p mmmmmmmmmmm Yummy. :p

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Cream pie...chocolate, banana, coconut, whatever, as long as it's a cream pie.

Stop Laughing

Anything chocolate but no coconut. I also like going over to the Eli's Cheesecake factory and getting a small cheap cheesecake. They sell "pucks" (about 6 inches, looks like a small personal pizza but is cheesecake instead) for $2 each or less. I also like flan if I'm hungry enough, that's one of the most filling things I've ever eaten.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Warm apple pie with ice cream is good...I don't have a favourite dessert, there are so many delicious things that one can make! :)

Scanty

hot chocolate fudge cake with hot chocolate fudge sauce. Funny, cos I'm not realy a dessert person. :shrug:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Shadowfax said:
Warm apple pie with ice cream is good...I don't have a favourite dessert, there are so many delicious things that one can make! :)

That's it. I'm starving here, and you had to bring up the warm apple pie with Ice cream. That's low.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
hehehe :D

Damn, that comment made be realize how hungy I am too...and we don't have warm apple pie here either....dammit :(

halamikage

Mmmmm, anything chocolate will do for me...but of course I'll eat most any type of dessert...but absolutely no coconut!

nalani

oohh .. that caramel torte at Kilauea Lodge was lovely!

I love all desserts .. equally .. I'm an equal opportunity dessert eater :D