• Crusade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stargate SG-1

• First Wave

• Total voters
G

My all time favorite will always be Star Trek (the original series). I really don't care for some of the newer versions of it.

As for movies of that are sci-fi, there are too many to mention that I enjoyed.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I really wanted to vote SG-1, as I think it is probably better than ST Voyager and DS9... but ST:TNG and the original, all wrapped up into one category... I just couldn't resist.

I might pick SG-1 over any single Star Trek series, but not when they're grouped like that.

freako104

i didnt care for any of those shows to be honest. no lost in space? no mst3k(it was a show with bad movies and it is still one of my faves), twilight zone(this could go in scifi couldnt it?) x-files(though i didnt watch it often),and psi factor i like too. though its a bad show i enjoy it.

freako104

yes but thankfully it did die of totally and now its available on DVD. i onyl have two of them myself i have EEGAH and The Brain That Wouldnt Die.

MuFu

Definitely Star Trek. Enterprise is feckin' wicked and I'm proud to say that I LOVE STAR TREK, HAHAHAHAHA! :D

MuFu.

StuTheWise

Star Trek RUUUULESSSS!!!

Now the question becomes: which episode of Star Trek is your favorite? I really like The Doomsday Machine. Commodore Decker's death scene is worthy of an Emmy! :D

Chekov: Heading, Captain?

Kirk: Second star to the right, and straight on 'till morning.