What scares your dog?

greenfreak

I'm such a bad dog sitter. :( I got back here tonight about an hour and a half after sunset and realized I forgot to leave a light on for her. Ah well, she just came over for some kisses so I don't think she holds it against me. I'm letting her sleep on Bobbi's bed as an "I'm sorry". :)

Luis, I'm glad your dog is hanging in there! Did the cat go after her after she licked it?

Q

You might wanna give her a couple yum yums for leaving her in the dark too. Yum yums are multifunctional. :D

freako104

thunder, loud noises and the vacuum cleaner. when theres a storm shell follow whoever is walking around. and the vacuum she just tries to avoid.

Professur

My neighbour's dog would hunt the local cats. Then, when she'd caught them, she'd hold 'em down with one huge paw and lick them till they were dripping. The cats absolutely hated it. The dog thought it was great fun.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
greenfreak said:
Luis, I'm glad your dog is hanging in there! Did the cat go after her after she licked it?

My uncle grabbed her fast and started to laugh at the situation.

HeXp£Øi±

After i beat my dog with the broom, then after i beat him again, and after i beat him one more time...well...the forth time when i pretend to beat him but really don't, he's terrified!

J/K..i don't have a dog.
(i'm sooooooooo sorry):rofl:

Aunty Em

I don't recall if my dog Willow was afraid of anything ~ she used to attack the vacumn and the post (including the postie's fingers) didn't stand a chance unless I got there first. And the paper.. well that phrase "it's in the dog" springs to mind. :)

Aunty Em

No, short for will o' the wisp, because she runs like the wind. Sadly she went to a new home about a year ago, but we still miss her. :(