What the hell is this?!

sbcanada

I am totally clueless as to what "Brazier" could mean.... :confused:

Attachments

• dairyqueenfries.jpg
    dairyqueenfries.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 49

unclehobart

Dairy Queen was in its origins only an ice cream and soda shop. Later on some of the stores added a full hot meal (standard burgers and fries stuff) assortment. The Brazier name was an indicator of the availablity of hot foods to passing customers. Now almost all of them serve hot food which makes it pretty much moot.

Professur

Have hot food. Most are just an ice cream stand, and close up towards the end of September, to reappear with the flowers.

unclehobart

That the exception rather than the rule down here as I have only seen the ice cream only variant in a few lesser malls.

Professur

Hey Unc, I want ya to try summat fer me. Do the tour of your local tire retailers and see how many would have to special order winter tires fer ya.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I can get winter tires right down the street & Dairy Queen is open year round. The small mom& pop shops close up but DQ & Baskin Robbins are always ready to serve ice cream on a winters day.

unclehobart

Our tire retailers down here are fairly mammoth and would most likely carry all manner of tires shy of specialty studded... on paper. With umpteen makes, models, and rim sizes, even my normal set has to be transferred in sometimes. They have everything ...on the computer ...*grumble*

Inkara1

All we have as far as DQ does around here is the crappy cold food-only variety in these parts. Too bad, too; their burgers are pretty decent, at least in the Dallas area.

But I wonder if maybe for a while DQ sold braziers... 32A to 42DDD braziers. ;)