What to do in Georgia

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I drove across that piece of real estate about 30 hours ago. Many new homes...starting in the $200's. It's white across there.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Gonz said:
I drove across that piece of real estate about 30 hours ago. Many new homes...starting in the $200's. It's white across there.

*Joining HomeLAN in the cult of silent indignation...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'll bite..........what's wrong with white people? :shrug: (or did I not get the secret meaning behind his words?)

What relationship between 200's houses and being white across there?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nothing wrong with white people...new housing additions (far from inexpensive) tend to have lots of soccer moms & lawyer dads. This area used to be small acreage lots. Now it's undergoing a face lift.

Gato, you know damned well that, as a general rule of thumb, they don't build sub-divisions with names like Whispering Winds Pine Meadows Bambi Village Fawning Creek with people of non-caucasian hertiage as thier clientele target.

catocom

Gonz said:
GA20 (between 985 & I75) is a clusterfuck. Too many white people & not enough land.
I know that's right. I been down that road way too many times.
It needs to be at least 4-laned. (shit just repaved would help)
400 needs some major work too.

HomeLAN

If you decide to come down here, I'll run you down Old Canton Rd close to Roswell Road. Homes from the 800's - mostly being bought by blacks and Koreans.

Assumptions, man. You gotta watch out for that shit.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:
Stone Mountain. Before the damn Yanks succeed in having it sandblasted away.

That's "damned Yankees". :D I prefer my full title, please. :p

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Damn Yankees
DYLateNight02.gif

HomeLAN

Then you either have a seriously warped sense of taste or your local bottlers of creme soda don't know what they're doing.

Professur

Not just my taste. The missus agreed with me. But then, your creme soda doesn't taste anything like ours either. Ran outta that stuff before I ran outta states.

And Quebec Coke doesn't taste like anyone else's either. Both Ontario and NB Coke taste like our Pepsi. Our Coke has a less sweet, more acid taste.

unclehobart

All Coke is actually tweaked in little ways to local tastes. Then there is the compounded effect of the differences in the water supply and the sugar suppliers and whatnot. It all comes out a little different.

If you would have gone downtown to the world of Coca Cola, you could have sampled various Coke styles from around the world. The SE Asia and Italian variants are positively scary.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Not just my taste. The missus agreed with me. But then, your creme soda doesn't taste anything like ours either. Ran outta that stuff before I ran outta states.

And Quebec Coke doesn't taste like anyone else's either. Both Ontario and NB Coke taste like our Pepsi. Our Coke has a less sweet, more acid taste.

Man I can't find white cream soda (dunno if it was the pepsi or coke brand) anywhere here...Chris and I picked some up in Montreal last year and left it at Uki's...and we have looked and looked here for it to no avail...