What to do... what to do!

ClaireBear

Banned
They were being "careful"... allegedly! (Already bollocked him about it... )

Either he's a liar liar pants on fire or they're part of the unfortunate 3% :shrug:

Get this though... he's now happy as Larry and Larry's pretty stoked!

If he can't make up his fricking mind now what a great Dad he'll make 6 months down the line when he changes his mind back! :rolleyes: To me your initial respnse to something like this is always gonna be the right one!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ClaireBear said:
They were being "careful"... allegedly! (Already bollocked him about it... )

Either he's a liar liar pants on fire or they're part of the unfortunate 3% :shrug:

Get this though... he's now happy as Larry and Larry's pretty stoked!

If he can't make up his fricking mind now what a great Dad he'll make 6 months down the line when he changes his mind back! :rolleyes: To me your initial respnse to something like this is always gonna be the right one!

:confused: Sounds like the first response was shock. Now that he's had time to think about it, perhaps he's accepted the fact that she is pregnant with his child, and will step up and do the right thing...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
well hell. If mine, or his, first reactions were what to base my decisions on, I should have got rid of all 3 of mine.

ClaireBear

Banned
Update!

I now know who this "girl" (woman actually she's 30 our man is 28) is... she's a small blond slip of a thing with 2 kids already aged 9 and 7!!!!

This ain't her first kid... a third won't make much odds to her... she knows what she's getting into...

I think I've played my trump card though..

I've pointed out that this will be our gays FIRST CHILD... did he expect it would be like this?

They've been together 2 months (previously about a year ago dated for about 5.. bodes well!) He will be bonded to her and her family and existing children for THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!!!!!

I really don't think he's thought things through... its just something "he hasn't tried before" I have that as a quote from a mate of his!!!!!! He sees it as an adventure! Aaaaaarrrgh! What a TIT!

Gato_Solo

ClaireBear said:
Update!

I now know who this "girl" (woman actually she's 30 our man is 28) is... she's a small blond slip of a thing with 2 kids already aged 9 and 7!!!!

This ain't her first kid... a third won't make much odds to her... she knows what she's getting into...

I think I've played my trump card though..

I've pointed out that this will be our gays FIRST CHILD... did he expect it would be like this?

They've been together 2 months (previously about a year ago dated for about 5.. bodes well!) He will be bonded to her and her family and existing children for THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!!!!!!

I really don't think he's thought things through... its just something "he hasn't tried before" I have that as a quote from a mate of his!!!!!! He sees it as an adventure! Aaaaaarrrgh! What a TIT!

This is going to be an adventure, alright...but I don't thing he's going to like it much, if that's the only thing he sees it as...Looks like she's just looking for a 'baby's daddy' to take care of her, and her brood. Now that this information has been passed, I can say this, without a doubt...he should be afraid...very afraid...:(

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gato? wtf?

I'm 32 year old brunette slip of a thing, with 3 kids. 10,9 and 6. So if I have an 'accident', it's to be assumed that I'm just looking for a babydaddy? I would be open to the she's a dumbfuck assumption obviously, but I don't see that this girl deserves the negative insinuation yet?

Gato_Solo

Leslie said:
Gato? wtf?

I'm 32 year old brunette slip of a thing, with 3 kids. 10,9 and 6. So if I have an 'accident', it's to be assumed that I'm just looking for a babydaddy? I would be open to the she's a dumbfuck assumption obviously, but I don't see that this girl deserves the negative insinuation yet?

Depends on the situation...and that's what the situation looks like to me ATM...

ClaireBear

Banned
Leslie said:
Gato? wtf?

I know her Leslie and she's a fuckwit!

And by "slip of a thing" I meant she's immature not thin...

freako104

Gato_Solo said:
Depends on the situation...and that's what the situation looks like to me ATM...

this is the rare occasion where I agree. I do wonder what his motives were though.