• Sony Ericsson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motorola

• Others - Specify

• Total voters

Berserker

I like Nokia better than any other h/p because the reception is better and their design is sleek as well. ;)

Anybody want to deny that? :)

ris

i've got a sony ericsson phone, z7e flip. i really like it although the ringtomes do suck horribly. reception is great [orange] and it is really copact and light.

my missus has a nokia 3330, it's a nice phone but most people i know have one and i guess i like to be a bit different. the nokia 8210 is a very nice phone, i did consider it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
We've got a Qualcomm and a Nokia that we used up to a year ago. Now we're cellphone free :D

flavio

Banned
Samsung SPH-N200

n200_left_silver.jpg

MuFu

Nokia 8210 because it's small enough to put in your pocket, go out and boogie. Means I can leave my girly handbag at home. ;) :gay:

Boy, does it get abused though! Number of times I drop it when I'm pissed is insane...

MuFu.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I know, nokias are solid......i have dropped mine too, still working fine.

Berserker

Hi ya guys, have you heard of any news about the problem with Nokia 8310??.
From what I've heard in my country, a lot of people are complaining that the 8310 are not stable and always hang. Is this true?? :grumpy:

I've got 1 friend that say that her 8310 is OK so far. No problem for 6 months now....IF the this brand has problem then I'll have to drop it off from my list... :(