What would you choose?

SexyBoo

AE and I were discussing a theory he has heard involving something along the lines of being able to stay alive as long as a human being has at least 2 of four items: food, water, shelter and sleep.

We thought it would be interesting to throw sex into that mix. If sex was on that list and you could definitely survive on just two of these 5 items, which two items would you choose in order to survive?

:winkkiss:

1. Food
2. Water
3. Shelter
4. Sleep
5. Sex

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I think the theory may be skewed...You can do without food for up to 2 months ..but the lack of water is going to do you in pretty quick...especially if you choose sex as one of your items...

unclehobart

water and sleep

Without water, youre dead in a few days. Without sleep, youre in deep trouble after about 6 days. Food... most can survive a month to several months. Sex is immaterial... tis a luxury.

The balrog in the woodpile is shelter. It would be a necessity if say, I was at the arctic circle in winter. Life would be done in a matter of hours. If were talking Key West ... hell... mosquito bites at best.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Water & sleep (as Unc pointed out).

Shelter is a commodity (outside of frigid areas), food isn't necessary in the immediate & sex is, well I'm married...what is sex :D

AlphaTroll

Sex and sleep. I'll probably tire of the guy soon anyway, so then I'll just chop off whichever bits I think would taste best & eat those, drink his blood and build shelter from his skin :shrug:

breaky

water and shelter cause ;i can do without the sex(have done so for a bit now) ;the sleep, i rarely sleep anyway ;food doesn't really come into it cause as others have said you can last a while without food but damned if i'm going to get pneumonia, severe sunstroke or hit by that buggery strike of lightning :banghead:

Aunty Em

Water and ... sleep... I may not need much but I'm real grouchy without it so sex would be out of the question and with my stock piles of extra flesh I could probably out live the lot of you anyway... and after a couple of months I could use the dress as a tent :lol: ;)

Mare

unclehobart said:
water and sleep

Without water, youre dead in a few days. Without sleep, youre in deep trouble after about 6 days. Food... most can survive a month to several months. Sex is immaterial... tis a luxury.

The balrog in the woodpile is shelter. It would be a necessity if say, I was at the arctic circle in winter. Life would be done in a matter of hours. If were talking Key West ... hell... mosquito bites at best.

I'd say I have to agree with Unc....

SexyBoo

AlphaTroll said:
Sex and sleep. I'll probably tire of the guy soon anyway, so then I'll just chop off whichever bits I think would taste best & eat those, drink his blood and build shelter from his skin :shrug:
Well, at least you were gracious enough to give him some great sex before you eat him. ;)

Oz

Water and shelter :)

I didn't choose sex........I can't imagine sex with someone who would comtemplate sleeping with a homeless, malnourished, sleep depraved person would be much fun anyway ;)

AlphaTroll

Oz said:
Water and shelter :)

I didn't choose sex........I can't imagine sex with someone who would comtemplate sleeping with a homeless, malnourished, sleep depraved person would be much fun anyway ;)

So sex with me won't be fun? :crying4:

freako104

ive gone 6 years w/out sex so thats not on my list(but dammit i need some!!) id say food and water. although w/out sleep you can go psychotic, it does take some time.

Kawaii

Sex and food.
I'd have sex with the woman, eat sushi off her naked body(rather interesting fantasy, eh?), and die happy.