Whats in your wallet?

ris

got about 5quid in my pocket [shrapel all of it]

wallet debit card, credit card, railcard, drivers licence, old uni lib card, isic card, itfc members card, blood donor card, nat ins card, makro card, couple of stamps, couple of finish telephone cards.got about 5quid in my pocket [shrapel all of it]

wallet debit card, credit card, railcard, drivers licence, old uni lib card, isic card, itfc members card, blood donor card, nat ins card, makro card, couple of stamps, couple of finish telephone cards.

Aunty Em

ris said:
blood donor card

I totally freak out when anyone wants to take my blood. I removed the blood transfusion when I came round from my caesarian. I just can't tollerate needles in my veins. :eek:

Ordinary injections I can just about handle but blood - NO! :(

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Aunty Em said:
bonification card from Fabricas de Francia (a store)

Whats a bonification card? ?(

if i buy something of over $100, they store 15% of the given ammount in that card, then you can buy stuff using the money stored in the card.

ris

Aunty Em said:
ris said:
blood donor card

I totally freak out when anyone wants to take my blood. I removed the blood transfusion when I came round from my caesarian. I just can't tollerate needles in my veins. :eek:

Ordinary injections I can just about handle but blood - NO! :(

i've only given a few times but i'm resus so they're keen on bleeding me. i'm happy enough, its only a dinky needle, i've had worse

fury

Administrator
Staff member
we call them plectrum...thought that was the common word for it
"Comrades, I am going to take my plectrum and use it to perform a collection of chords, if you don't mind."

"Dude, I wanna rock on my guitar, hand over my pick before I take away your bong man!"

Which one sounds more likely to come out of the mouth of a guitar player? ;)

Ardsgaine

ris said:

wallet: debit card, credit card, railcard, drivers licence, old uni lib card, isic card, itfc members card, blood donor card, nat ins card, makro card, couple of stamps, couple of finish telephone cards.

Wait... what about your Communist Party membership card???

:p ;)

ris

Ardsgaine said:
ris said:

wallet: debit card, credit card, railcard, drivers licence, old uni lib card, isic card, itfc members card, blood donor card, nat ins card, makro card, couple of stamps, couple of finish telephone cards.

Wait... what about your Communist Party membership card???

:p ;)

my communist party membership card wasn't exploiting me enough peasants in its reward points scheme so i dropped it. ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Why don't you start one? You could be the first member and President, and charge everyone else an obscenely high membership fee :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Leslie said:
Why don't you start one? You could be the first member and President, and charge everyone else an obscenely high membership fee :D

money = evil
so, no money ;)

:D

Stop Laughing

If you don't want any more evil money, send it to me:

Money Extortionist, I mean Exorcist
5482 Keith's Road
Schiller Park, IL 60176

:D

Ardsgaine

Well, being the self-interested bastard that I am, I would probably keep the membership dues low because I would want as many people in the party as possible. A party with only one person in it isn't much good. :p

And yet I digress...

What's in my wallet... let's see. I have pictures of various family members, a few credit cards, savings cards for Walden's and B&amp;N, customer reward card for Winn-Dixie, a Friedman's business card with b's name on it from when he used to work for them, the phone number of a very sweet lesbian architect, Walt Disney World Resort key (2 yrs old!), Eastern Federal theaters movie mania card, one family membership card for the Tallahassee Museum (expired), one family membership card for the Tallahassee Museum (current), doctor's card, driver's license, voter registration card (Republican), Wakulla Co. Public Library card, multiple State Farm Insurance cards for both vehicles, fishing license (fresh and saltwater), business card for a labor doula, medical insurance cards for me and the kids, Blockbuster Video card, receipt from Ace Hardware, a check made out to Janimal from the Toyota dealership, a bank deposit receipt, 4 one dollar bills and 1 ten.