Whats it take to get you drunk?

kuulani

Before I was pregnant, I could down an entire case of beer with no hangover the next morning ... :beerdrnk:

Now, it's an entirely different story.

Dave

6' 215 lbs

a six-pack will give me a nice buzz. can get about 500ml of rum or vodka down without much trouble. usually stop at either of those points. all that fluid sloshing around in my stomach makes me nauseous.

ris

i rarely get completely trashed but the last time i got properly wasted i sunk half a bottle of tequila and a few beers onto an empty stomach.

unpleasant.

nalani

kuulani said:
Before I was pregnant, I could down an entire case of beer with no hangover the next morning ... :beerdrnk:

Now, it's an entirely different story.

*remembers those helmet-wearing days fondly*
That's when we could out-drink pretty much everyone - 'cept my dad :D

Inkara1

5'10" 240-ish lbs.

I don't know what it takes to get me drunk, since I don't drink. I sometimes wonder... but not for very long.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Back in my day...quite a bit. I routinely drank 12-18 12 ounce beers a night. I once accepted the famous "shot a minute for an hour" bet for $100, and made it to 57 before revisiting stuff I ate as an infant. If we were really throwing down, like an all day all night bash...God only knows what I put away.

Since the pancreas decided to revolt, I don't drink anymore. Maybe a beer every three or four months. I poured out bottles of vodka, rum, moonshine, wine, and *sob* Southern Comfort. There are two Rolling Rocks still in the fridge since Memorial Day weekend. Had 2 then and 2 around the 4th of July. I wish I could say I don't have a taste for beer anymore...but I do. Don't miss the sensation, miss the taste.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Luis G said:
1.83m and 64kg

Abouts:
Brandy/Cognac: 500ml
Rum: 900ml
Beer: 12
Vodka: 700ml

It is very weird for me to drink other than that.

Nowdays I stay away from drinking brandy/cognac. And I rarely go beyond 300ml, guess I'm over the get smashed age. :shrug:

MrBishop

6' 190lbs
Used to take quite a bit in the day. I tried it once... took 10 beer, 5 Cuba Libre (Rum%Coke), and 4 mixed shots...and I could still juggle :) Ran out of money to keep trying.

When I got 'seperated' before my divorce, I thought to get my drinking binge out of the way. I finished a bottle of overproof JA white rum, 1/2 bottle of gin and a good chunk of a bottle of Rye (blech!) before my friends kicked me offline and one of them called me to get me to go to bed. I made it solo..but probably not by much.

Nowaday, I don't try to get even remotely closed to drunk. A 6-pack of beer will gimme a nice buzz...or 2 double-vodkas...or one 1/2 glass of Pacharan. Not that I drink all that often. 1beer/month or so.

Druidess

Aunty Em said:
I'm 5'8"ish and my weight is a sensitive subject.
^
|
same

10-12 screwdrivers
3-4 tequila shots (I try not to mix, get sick)
bottle of Kalula
Don't drink beer