What's the deal?

Gotnolegs

with reported posts?

I reported a post, got no response. E-mailed the mod of the individual forum. Got no reply.

Can I expect a response or should I just forget it?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
if it's the one I'm thinking of...um, it's in the midst being discussed, and I'm sure you'll hear from the mod in question shortly :)

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Leslie said:

Dang... you snuck in on me pretty quick... nearly got caught with my pants down but then thought better of it and pulled them back up. :) I've responded so many times that way that I honestly didn't catch myself until several seconds later. Figured some people might be really scratching their heads later... so I simply apologized. :D

ris

i've made a polite request for an apology, didn't think it was fair to write back with half-truths and maybe's.

you reported it, i looked at it and decided the best course of action with the thread was to leave it to sink to its natural place out of the current page. to lock it would be daft. to add to what had already been said by other members, such as prof, when the discussion had moved on would be daft. i dislike editing threads as i consider it can be a form of censorship that stops people from making their own minds up about what people say.

so really at the end of the day it comes down to you and gonz settling your differences.

please bear in mind that you pm'd me 2 days ago and not everything moves at lighting pace - it depends on who is on when.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Jesus fucking Christ. Can't a man go to work around here without some bomb going off???

OLI, this time you weren't the one at fault (finally).

GNL did not like the way I spelt his name as Gotnobrains. I shouldn't have done that & I apologize.

Now, everybody, the show's over, get back to what you were doing.

AlphaTroll

Ootay..............*starts picking nose*

BTW Gonz.....'Jesus fucking Christ' - just a really bizarre thought that popped into my head...is that like divine masturbation or summin? :hmm:

(no offence to anyone - my mind runs in strange circles)