What's the quickest way to spice up your sex life?

Uki Chick

unclehobart said:
So everyone was classified as a hick even though one third were locals and pretty much all of us came from major cities, were well educated, and had no 'hick' accents?

y'know... I have a bitch of a sister as well... so much so that I pretend that she doesn't exist. I will not reward her anything in this life other than a gentle shove over a jagged rocked cliff. Perhaps if your sis thinks so little of those around her... perhaps those around her should be cloaking her in silence.

Tell us about her beau. I take it he is not a hick?

My sister has rarely ever approved of the people I hung around with, so I just go on with my life and she goes on with hers and we try to keep certain things of our lives seperate because we don't see eye to eye.

Her beau (fiancé) is a lot like her in many ways. I'm not sure what he would have said about the BBQ after meeting everyone. She obviously does not consider him a hick if she's marrying him. He's a sappy greek guy that tends to her every whim.

They make me sick when I see them together with all their cutsy baby talk and all.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
My sister has rarely ever approved of the people I hung around with, so I just go on with my life and she goes on with hers and we try to keep certain things of our lives seperate because we don't see eye to eye.

Her beau (fiancé) is a lot like her in many ways. I'm not sure what he would have said about the BBQ after meeting everyone. She obviously does not consider him a hick if she's marrying him. He's a sappy greek guy that tends to her every whim.

They make me sick when I see them together with all their cutsy baby talk and all.

he is ok, he is sappy, i think he could do better, get omeone who doesn't treat him like garbage

she liked me then hated me then liked me

assuming she hates me now

Uki Chick

Professur said:
That rough, or that big? Never mind, I don't really wanna know.

You asked, you'll get an answer. Neither. She's so damn thin that just Paul's weight would crush her.

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
he is ok, he is sappy, i think he could do better, get omeone who doesn't treat him like garbage

she liked me then hated me then liked me

assuming she hates me now

She'll be a trophy wife for him. That's all it is in my eyes.

Yes, she hates you now.

Professur

Nat, did you meet Alex at Marc's BBQ? We had a running joke about him and my sister-in-law. That if they ever got together, he could put it in soft, and listen to the bones crack.

BTW, your sister's got nothing on my sister-in-law. She'll die a virgin because noone's good enough for her. Unless her father or brother managed it.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Nat, did you meet Alex at Marc's BBQ? We had a running joke about him and my sister-in-law. That if they ever got together, he could put it in soft, and listen to the bones crack.

BTW, your sister's got nothing on my sister-in-law. She'll die a virgin because noone's good enough for her. Unless her father or brother managed it.

Probably met him, but don't remember. My sisters bones would probably crack too at the rate she's going. She wears a size 0.

Well, i don't have a brother, and the fiance treats her like a godess which is what she's always wanted.

Professur

unclehobart said:
Now, now... be nice. Its not like you two were ever married.

But, that's the worst part. They were (religiously). They just can't get a divorce, anymore.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
But, that's the worst part. They were (religiously). They just can't get a divorce, anymore.

We don't know what it is anymore.

although, i'm not sure if Unc maybe meant Paul and my sister.