What's the quickest way to spice up your sex life?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
Uki, any photos? I'm intrigued.

the sister is hot, not bish's sister hot by any means, but it's the personality that makes you want to poke out your eyes

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Uki, any photos? I'm intrigued.

She stopped into my place at our BBQ. Don't you remember? Just to refresh, here's her with me at my wedding. she's a blonde now.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Oh. Her.

I got the feeling she didn't aprove of me, us, and the whole affair.

yeah her. she called the whole thing a hillbilly party and called everyone hicks. She thought it was stupid. That's why we're completely different in many aspects. I love her, but i don't always share her vues.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
yeah her. she called the whole thing a hillbilly party and called everyone hicks. She thought it was stupid. That's why we're completely different in many aspects. I love her, but i don't always share her vues.

see told you i woulsn't touch her

she is a bitch

HomeLAN

Uki Chick said:

Wow. Sounds like a sweetheart.

Professur

paul_valaru said:
see told you i woulsn't touch her

she is a bitch

Maybe you should try a bitch sometime. I've had amazing sex with wimmen that hated me. See, there's no anxiety involved. You don't give a damn about her. You're only interested in one, or possibly two things. First, getting yourself off. Since she knows this, she'll be dealing exclusively with getting her own jollies. Pair that up, and add in not liking each other, and you're in for one helluva ride.

unclehobart

The worst part is that she smiled and said hello... being all political and plastic-faced to the public all whilst she felt that way. Thats the worst kind. I would just assume that she scowl and frostily blow us all off and at least show a little honesty.

Uki Chick

unclehobart said:
The worst part is that she smiled and said hello... being all political and plastic-faced to the public all whilst she felt that way. Thats the worst kind. I would just assume that she scowl and frostily blow us all off and at least show a little honesty.

That's my sister for you though. I knew she'd probably react that way, but in public, she won't show her distaste of the situation. She's just fake a smile and pretend she's having a good time.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Maybe you should try a bitch sometime. I've had amazing sex with wimmen that hated me. See, there's no anxiety involved. You don't give a damn about her. You're only interested in one, or possibly two things. First, getting yourself off. Since she knows this, she'll be dealing exclusively with getting her own jollies. Pair that up, and add in not liking each other, and you're in for one helluva ride.

She's getting married in a few weeks, hence the reason I can't make it to the BBQ. I couldn't see paul and her doing it though. he'd probably break her in half.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
She's getting married in a few weeks, hence the reason I can't make it to the BBQ. I couldn't see paul and her doing it though. he'd probably break her in half.
on purpose

unclehobart

So everyone was classified as a hick even though one third were locals and pretty much all of us came from major cities, were well educated, and had no 'hick' accents?

y'know... I have a bitch of a sister as well... so much so that I pretend that she doesn't exist. I will not reward her anything in this life other than a gentle shove over a jagged rocked cliff. Perhaps if your sis thinks so little of those around her... perhaps those around her should be cloaking her in silence.

Tell us about her beau. I take it he is not a hick?

Professur

Uki Chick said:
That's my sister for you though. I knew she'd probably react that way, but in public, she won't show her distaste of the situation. She's just fake a smile and pretend she's having a good time.

You can tell her from me, she doesn't hide it very well.

Uki Chick said:

That rough, or that big? Never mind, I don't really wanna know.

But right before the wedding is usually the best time to approach the subject. She's getting a little cold footed, going to be having sex with only one guy for the rest of her life. Wants a last fling, but wants to make sure it'll never get public, so she gets drunk, and has at it with the one person she's sure will never, ever admit having done her. At least, that's how it worked out for me.