What's this in the karma?

AlphaTroll

Professur said:
Try harder in future. But then, failures SOP for you guys, isn't it?

Is it out choice in mushrooms that offend you so dear?

BTW - How exactly DOES a mushroom rape & pillage??? :winkkiss:

Professur

AlphaTroll said:
Is it out choice in mushrooms that offend you so dear?

BTW - How exactly DOES a mushroom rape & pillage??? :winkkiss:

It's more the disrespect. I mean, you don't make jokes about Roast Jew in front of a holocaust survivor, do ya?

And As for how a mushroom rapes and pillages? With style, dah-lin. With style..

AlphaTroll

:rofl:

Sorry hun, just had the most bizarre picture in my head of an army of button mushrooms raping & pillaging their way through the refrigarator!

AlphaTroll

Yes, they certainly know how to keep order ... (general nodding) ... let's face it, they're the only ones who could in a place like this.
(more general murmurs of agreement)

(If it's Monty Python we're a-going...)

Professur

Am I the only one who has trouble keeping the Monty Python and Mel Brooks Spanish Inquisition skits seperate? Now I've got dancing nuns in my head, being attacked by button mushrooms.

AlphaTroll

Yegads, I have a disturbingly hilarious show of dancing nuns, Ni soldiers, onions and African swallows going on in here...and the mushrooms....always the damned mushrooms...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
"I always knew there would be mushrooms in hell" -monkeyislandsomethingorother

Oh, and prof, if ye be short on balls, try these

For the size of a truck them balls be pretty small!! I saw nuts on a BULLDOG same size as those!

Professur

Nixy said:
For the size of a truck them balls be pretty small!! I saw nuts on a BULLDOG same size as those!
I'll refrain from asking why your attention was focused on a canine's crotch.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I saw the dog walking down the street when I was stopped at a stop sign and I thought "Wow that's a cute dog" and then as I was driving by I saw it's balls...there was no FOCUS

Professur

So you were looking at a dog's balls while driving? And exactly how stoned were you to be thinking "wow that's a cute dog" about a Bulldog. And if there wasn't any focus, how did you manage to see it's face and ass? Seems to me you'd have had to turn your head.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
So you were looking at a dog's balls while driving? And exactly how stoned were you to be thinking "wow that's a cute dog" about a Bulldog. And if there wasn't any focus, how did you manage to see it's face and ass? Seems to me you'd have had to turn your head.

Do I need to draw you a picture?? I will!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ok, you see...I was the red square...stopped on a stop sign. The blue circle is the bulldog...I then started to turn (I am now the pink square) and by that time the bulldog was the green circle...so I was looking at the dog while I turned (shush about how I am suppose to be looking where I am going, that is irrelevant here) and therefore I was looking at the dog from the side.

Professur

Nixy said:
Ok, you see...I was the red square...stopped on a stop sign. The blue circle is the bulldog...I then started to turn (I am now the pink square) and by that time the bulldog was the green circle...so I was looking at the dog while I turned (shush about how I am suppose to be looking where I am going, that is irrelevant here) and therefore I was looking at the dog from the side.

I'm still waiting for the part where you didn't turn your head to look at the mutts package.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I'm still waiting for the part where you didn't turn your head to look at the mutts package.

I turned my head to look at the DOG in general. I did not KNOW he had balls!