whats your magic solution?

tonksy

what do you do to clear the blues away? me, i like to shove them in a bottle, jam the cork in, and throw them out the window....bastards keep sneaking back though......

unclehobart

Apparently I fight the blues by spending a !@#$load of money on high end electronics.

The poor mans way is to OD on caffeine and then go jog for a few miles. The screaming pain in my ankles drowns out the blues.

Kawaii

I run, kick, punch, scream, anything to get the hormones out. Feels damn good. Anime, techno or jacking off are viable alternatives.

AlladinSane

Help other people in need. Read spiritualist books. Go out and have fun. Talk with people I like that understands me and always make me feel great.

SexyBoo

and m&m's (especially the green ones), and people watching at the mall, and mocha frappacinos from Starbucks.....

IDLEchild

Deal with them rationally. Gluttony and brash anger is not the most pragmatic way to deal with depression or supressed hatred and tension.

Mirlyn

for giddyness? loud music

for concentration? music and a glass of ice-water

for the blues? music, darkness, and driving.

for anger? music....and hella loud.

Notice a theme?

Ms Ann Thrope

treatment for varying degrees of depression:

mildly bored: rock'n'roll
sad: baroque, classical or romantic
depressed: bebop (jazz)
seriously depressed: free jazz (Ornette Coleman!)
suicidal: opera or contemporary (new music a la Steve Reich, Philip Glass)

freako104

try to find things to get my mind off what is making me depressed. usually this includes movies and video games.

breaky

re : magic solution?

:beerbang::smoke:

a combination of these is what i usually go for, and mixed with loud music, it doesn't work though cause it lasts about 20 minutes before this happens*puke*
and then i feel like this the next morning:banghead:

so it's best just to deal with it and get on with your life :winkkiss: