What's your weakness?

unclehobart

There was no room for me at that table anyway.

My forumlae has hit even greater heights. The pie I served HomeLAN and family during the Superbowl was superfab.

Making dough wasn't all that big a deal; processing 15 different topings and finding enough counter space to have three working pies out of 11? total at a time... now that was a pain. It was no biggie... twas my job as host. I had lotsa beer at hand and Bron talked to me a good bit.

HomeLAN

Yeah, the super bowl pies were a slice o' heaven. Blew the BBQ pies outta the water, and those were damn good.

Inkara1

Geez, seems like as soon as I'm gone things get better. First, the Hemi gets faster and now the pizza's better. Maybe once I leave California the budget will balance and the illegal immigrants will quit demanding driver's licenses. :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Geez, seems like as soon as I'm gone things get better. First, the Hemi gets faster and now the pizza's better. Maybe once I leave California the budget will balance and the illegal immigrants will quit demanding driver's licenses. :(
:rofl4:

ooooh I've fallen into a routine of 2-3 stints on the gazelle a night since I came home...my muscles ache and laughing makes it worse...you just made it worse :p pretty much I go til I start to feel light headed (usually 15min...1000strides...I'm sorta outta shape :blank: ) and then repeat that a couple times...when I get off and my legs feel like rubber I am done for the night...well, my abs are also beginning to ache...but it's all worth it...down about 10-12lbs since beginning of Jan (last time I weighed) but I didn't start trying to eat right until a week or two into the new year...so I'm pretty happy with that...I actually now ENJOY whole wheat bread, caesar salads, poultry instead of beef, fruit instead of chocolate and I don't even have an issue substituting icecream with whipped skim milk mixed with frozen berries :)

Winky

I don't eat food

unless it is absolutely unavoidable

ya know like when yer about to faint from malnutrition

I hate eating

and sleeping for that matter

damn this being hoo-man is crap

Winky

icon10.gif

Actually encroaching age is having the effect of slowin' the old
metabolism
now I eat even Les