When they catch this SOB...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
BUry him next to Hoffa. The sketch looks like an alien autopsy shot.

ClaireBear

Banned
Why? Thats all I want to know! Why?

It begs belief really... I wonder what the guys up to (the soldier that is) its almost like a retribution thing...

HomeLAN

ClaireBear said:
Why? Thats all I want to know! Why?

It begs belief really... I wonder what the guys up to (the soldier that is) its almost like a retribution thing...

You're assuming he's a soldier. I personally doubt that.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I personally agree with the original sentiment...bury him under the jail. There is no plausible explanation for doing something like this. Stalker, pervert, sicko...whatever he is, society will be better off without him.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The report I overheard on FoxNews says he's asking for personal info...a thief

A.B.Normal

Gonz said:
The report I overheard on FoxNews says he's asking for personal info...a thief
Well, then they need to make his personal info available to the masses including a photo,but they'll probably withhold his personal info to protect him.
You think :gun4:

ClaireBear

Banned
HomeLAN said:
You're assuming he's a soldier. I personally doubt that.

No! I mean the guy who was supposedly dead... :rolleyes:

Its almost like a mafia thing... you know like sending a reath and funeral car to the home of one who will soon be sleeping with the fishes as a warning...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
When the 3rd Infantry first deployed to Iraq for the 2003 invasion, some Fort Stewart families reported receiving phone calls from pranksters saying their soldiers had been killed.
What the hell?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
HomeLAN said:
Um, what he's up to is probably his ass in danger. The man's deployed.

Oh ye of the short emmory...you just KNOW these "soldiers" are busy repressing people left and right...what's wrong with you anyway? :lol2:

freako104

SouthernN'Proud said:
Probably anti war fruities. Sounds like their level.

not all the anti war but many have stooped to that level. Damn near makes me ashamed to be anti war