When you're the president, you need to talk with all of the people

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
So says Sen Kerry. He then spoke to the NAALCP members. They were probbaly asleep by the 3rd paragraph, I'm uncertain & there are few notes on the evening.

Anyway, I was passed a note that since Mr Kerry's generous offer was placed on the table he's had many takers. Too bad, I suspect, he'll have to turn them down.

The Gun Owners of America (GOA) has invited Kerry to speak to its members.

Concerned Women for America (CWA) invited presidential candidate John Kerry to speak at its national convention in September when CWA, the nation's largest public policy women's organization, celebrates its 25th anniversary. The group is challenging Kerry "to meet his own standard for the presidency as he campaigns."

The Family Research Council (FRC), led by President Tony Perkins, has also taken Sen. Kerry up on his offer, inviting the senator to meet with some of its members.

He pointed out that Kerry voted against the Defense of Marriage Act, he opposed the partial-birth abortion ban, and he favors embryonic stem cell research -- positions which directly contradict his stated personal beliefs.

There's still no word on when he'll meet with these groups :D

Talon News