Where are the vigilantes when you need em?

A.B.Normal

http://www.canada.com/national/features/homolka/story.html?id=e723d517-3635-4bde-ba60-dd5554104857

JOLIETTE, Que. (CP) -- Karla Homolka, Canada's most infamous female convict, grimaced tightly Friday when a judge told her she'd be forbidden from consorting with violent criminals as part of a range of restrictions upon her release from jail in about a month.

Homolka also raised her shoulders slightly when a Quebec judge told she can't contact her onetime partner in crime and ex-husband, Paul Bernardo, who's been declared a dangerous offender and is serving a life sentence for the sex slayings of two southern Ontario schoolgirls in the early 1990s.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Nice pics. :rolleyes: Her picture should be stapled up in every neighborhood she frequents, with an explanation typed out and double-spaced as to why her picture is there. Not that "I didn't do it" back-of-the head shot, either. Full front, and full side.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Wow. I'm amazed. Still meaningless, but they managed it. Cool.

*cough*cunt*cough*

np991103.jpg
that's them.

HomeLAN

A judge Wednesday lifted all restrictions against a woman who served 12 years in prison for her role in the rape and murder of three teenagers, considered one of Canada's most notorious crimes.

The ruling by Quebec Superior Justice James Brunton means Karla Homolka, who was convicted of manslaughter in 1993, does not have to report regularly to police, can go where she wants and see whomever she pleases.

Source

Bobby Hogg

I don't understand how such deals can be made with a suspect or how, even then, the deal can still stand when it was clearly made in bad faith (evidence held back by her lawyer).

MrBishop

Well...at least the police aren't watching her closely now...so if she should disappear..no one would be the wiser.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
:hmm: See, this is exactly what happens when you don't have a government mandated death penalty.