wHERE IN THE US SHOULD I GO??

whoreable

mY PARENTS HAVE A PLANE TICKET THATS GONNA EXPIRE AND i GOTS ABOUT 2 DAYS IN WHICH TO USE IT..wHERE SHOULD i GO TO SPEND ONE DAY OR SO, AND RENT A CAR AND MAYBE SLEEP IN THE AIRPORT???

tHANKS FOR THE SUGGESTIONS!

wHERE IS uNCLEHOBART?

chcr

Too cute for words
Do the airlines fly there?

Seriously, what about a landmark? Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls, etc. If you want to party, Seattle is pretty good. If it was me, I'd probably fly to Tucson, and have dinner at Rosa's.

whoreable

I am in Texas but will be in California when I will take this trip.

I dont think the grand canyon has an airport. but I could be wrong.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'd go to New York, or Chicago then. There's plenty to do there, and it would be somewhere completely different from where you are.

chcr

Too cute for words
whoreable said:
Fly in to Phoenix, rent a car, drive up Oak Creek Canyon (stop in Sedona if you have time) to Flagstaff. It's not far from there. You could try to fly in to Flagstaff, but I think only the rubber band airlines fly in there.

PT's idea might be better, especially if you've never been.

Mirlyn

chcr said:
whoreable said:
Fly in to Phoenix, rent a car, drive up Oak Creek Canyon (stop in Sedona if you have time) to Flagstaff. It's not far from there. You could try to fly in to Flagstaff, but I think only the rubber band airlines fly in there.

* Loves Sedona, and is considering a trip there this summer.

Q

Yes is it, but I don't think a trip to the Kia dealership would be all that exciting. Prolly frown on landing jumbo jets there too.

Unc is in Atlanta, whoreable. So is HomeLAN, and Kruz and catocom are both pretty close to there as well.

chcr

Too cute for words
fury said:
Sedona? Isn't that a vehicle by Kia?
It's also one of the prettiest towns I've ever seen. About a third of the way from Phoenix to Flagstaff.

whoreable

Q said:
Unc is in Atlanta, whoreable. So is HomeLAN, and Kruz and catocom are both pretty close to there as well.

I actually meant where is he on internet? he isnt here.

I am actually stopping in phoenix on the way up. not for long but still. I have been to flagstaff and sedona I believe.

chcr

Too cute for words
One advantage to New York is that you don't really have to sleep at all. Of course, they're still little big brother since 9/11...

BlurOfSerenity

Mirlyn said:
chcr said:
whoreable said:

* Loves Sedona, and is considering a trip there this summer.

my mom and i both feel so at-home there.
she went a couple of years ago, came back, and told me she felt like she belonged there.
the following year, two years ago, i accompanied her there, and at one point, we were driving past Bell rock, and it just hit me.
"i feel at-home here, too!!" i said.

sedona is gorgeous. and that's still an understatement.