Where is everyone

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Would it be possible to get a feature added so that we can see where people are when they're online? I think it's very useful in knowing whether the people who are showing as online are actually active or have just forgot to close their browser.

freako104

Nixy said:
:bitchslap: Prof because he is happy that I feel stupid!

dont feel stupid nixy. you only overlooked something thats all. thats not stupid jsut something that you didnt notice.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Thank You!

I didn't feel stupid until Prof came on the sceen though...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
don't worry, in the old board i had to ask how to watch people (being a mod already), :D

i think leslie asked that too

Professur

Nix, a large part of my job is making people feel stupid.

Two months ago I got a call to deal with a network related problem at a customer's site. I removed the RJ-11 phone cable and replaced it with a RJ-45 patch cord. Total call time 4 mins.

Three weeks ago, I got a call to fix an inkjet printer. Total call time 1min, 12 seconds. Closed a lever they'd forgotten after clearing a paper jam.

Last week, I made a tiny registry edition to clear an Office 2000 error, that would have taken a full system reinstall to fix otherwise. Total call time, 2 min, 14 secs.

I'm paid to spot the things most people overlook. Be it computers, or anything else.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Professur said:
Nix, a large part of my job is making people feel stupid.

Two months ago I got a call to deal with a network related problem at a customer's site. I removed the RJ-11 phone cable and replaced it with a RJ-45 patch cord. Total call time 4 mins.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: