Where is the "I got banged" section?

nalani

No .. not that kind of 'banged' .. get your heads outta the gutter .. I'm nearly 7 months pregnant with twins for Pete's sake .. ;) hehehehehe

me and Ku'u were in a car accident last week - rear-ended by a Ford F350 as we were doing a lunch run. I just got the word yesterday that the estimate to fix the damages were $500 under the "total loss" threshold so they're gonna fix it (thank goodness). It actually doesn't look too bad but the cost to fix is near $8k.

the first three pics my adjuster took at the auto body shop. The one of the F350 ku'u took on the scene when I was in the ambulance. Notice the outline of my spare tire on the grill and hood of the truck ... very holy cow

nalani

By the way, you should post belly pics! I wanna see!

nuh uh .. it's pretty huge .. I haven't gained any weight though, actually, as of yesterday I'm 2 pounds lighter than I was before I was pregnant .. but this belly has carried 3 children already and now has two and it's not pretty :D

nalani

Lemme guess, some fucking wanna be yapping on a cell phone while sucking on a latte, right?

actually, he was an older gentleman driving a flatbed for his employer. Not sure what he was doing, actually .. he said he looked up and I was there ... (though I was there for a good 5 - 10 seconds already). He called Ku'u to check up on us and see if we were alright. I was seen for several hours in Labor & Delivery, had some contractions but everything was alright. Ku'u went back to the ER in the evening because she had a neck spasm. But we're both ok .. and the babies are doing well too ..

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
nuh uh .. it's pretty huge .. I haven't gained any weight though, actually, as of yesterday I'm 2 pounds lighter than I was before I was pregnant .. but this belly has carried 3 children already and now has two and it's not pretty :D

Well, if you want the belly can be covered by a shirt...I just wanna see how big it is! If you haven't gained any weight (but actually lost weight) AND have a huge belly then you must be ALL BABY!

nalani

Well, if you want the belly can be covered by a shirt...I just wanna see how big it is! If you haven't gained any weight (but actually lost weight) AND have a huge belly then you must be ALL BABY!

oh geez, I'm so not all baby LOL .. but I'll give it a shot and see what happens

pc_builder

I totally didn't read the title right when I clicked on it.
I thought it said "Where is the 'I got banned' section?"

Hope you're doing ok

Inkara1

$8K doesn't surprise me one bit. Ain't unibody construction great? What will be really fun is to see if your back tires will track totally straight again once it's fixed.