Where to plant it?

ClaireBear

Banned
I'm thinking of starting a Gardening thread so enthusiasts like myself can ask questions, discuss problems or brag about the size of their marrows :p in one place... not sprawled all over the band width...

It may become a handy reference for the spiders too...may take some heat of the BUNs thread (but I doubt it!)

The problem is... I don't know which board to start it in! :confused:

Is it "Love and Lifestyles?" "Entertainment" or "Technology"?

I made a right arse of my 1000th post thread and was hoping this would save you guys the bother of "up rooting" and "transplanting" it!!! ( :rofl: Gardener's humour!)

Raven

Annoying SOB
ClaireBear said:
I'm thinking of starting a Gardening thread so enthusiasts like myself can ask questions, discuss problems or brag about the size of their marrows :p in one place... not sprawled all over the band width...

It may become a handy reference for the spiders too...may take some heat of the BUNs thread (but I doubt it!)

The problem is... I don't know which board to start it in! :confused:

Is it "Love and Lifestyles?" "Entertainment" or "Technology"?

I made a right arse of my 1000th post thread and was hoping this would save you guys the bother of "up rooting" and "transplanting" it!!! ( :rofl: Gardener's humour!)
Heh....love and lifestyles would be the best place to put this one :)

Mare

Yep, I think Lifestyles....

A gardening thread-Ooooooo.... :D
I don't have much of a green thumb though. But, I likes gardens..
Favorite flower: Yellow Rose
Favorite Plant: Miniture Roses & purple passions

unclehobart

hmm...

trivia ... 'cause keeping plants alive is a guessing game.

real world... 'cause plants are controversial

the lobby... 'cause every office I have ever been to has plants in the lobby.

creative arts and design... 'cause half of it is about color coordinating, mixing, and complementing styles, size, and growth cycles.

online gaming... umm.. did they ever come out with Sim Plant?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
If you run a search, you'll find that gardening threads have been posted as a rule in Love and Lifestyles.

ClaireBear

Banned
Leslie said:
If you run a search, you'll find that gardening threads have been posted as a rule in Love and Lifestyles.

Will do...

Should I just resurect (sp? :rolleyes: ) one of those or is it better for band width to start a fresh one?...

unclehobart

ClaireBear said:
Will do...

Should I just resurect (sp? :rolleyes: ) one of those or is it better for band width to start a fresh one?...
Depends upon the nature of the original thread. If theres a nice houseplant thread out there that can be expanded upon... feel free. If it of original merit ... start a fresh one.

ClaireBear

Banned
Well... there's nothing kinda like what I was gonna start already there...

But I don't think I'll bother... cept for Leslie, SNP and AllEars... there aren't actually many garden lovers here...

And dunno how it would be received anyway... :shrug:

Inkara1

You never know until you post it. Just be sure to plant it in the love and lifestyles forum, or else we'll have to uproot it and transplant it there.

ClaireBear

Banned
Inkara1 said:
You never know until you post it. Just be sure to plant it in the love and lifestyles forum, or else we'll have to uproot it and transplant it there.

Na... twas a stoopid idea...

It'd have to be a "sticky" to make it work... other wise we'd have to chase back to it... its not worth the hassle.

A.B.Normal

ClaireBear said:
Well... there's nothing kinda like what I was gonna start already there...

But I don't think I'll bother... cept for Leslie, SNP and AllEars... there aren't actually many garden lovers here...

And dunno how it would be received anyway... :shrug:

OOoooooo you forgot Greenfreak OOooooo.......

And you never know till you start one if anyone would be interested ,there may be closet gardeners here
weed2.gif
(no,not that kind of closet gardener)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
and unclehobart and now tonsky is gonna prolly get into the groove, and Gonz and pa...er...alex... and ...

lol @ closet gardeners :laugh: