Where were your children born?

Professur

Just to save Unc the hassle of having to post it himself, and since I know he's burning to know the answer.

Where were your kiddies born? City? State? Taxi? Manger?

Vortex

*looks around room suspiciously*
No kids here that are mine... unless if I SERIOUSLY missed something :eek5:

Aunty Em

Here in Colchester in the operating theatre of the now demolished Colchester Maternity Hospital, though she's actually lived in Suffolk longer than she's lived here at this point in time. I was there in body but not in mind and my sister was actually the first person to hold her, which is why her second name is Moira. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oldest daughter born in Rolla, Mo. Oldest son born in KC, Mo. the rest were born in Jefferson City.

Janimal

Janimal said:
I almost had Levi in the van, but almost doesn't really count, does it.

Not too much to tell really. Nothing good and gory anyway. Only me screaming at Ards to go slower than the 1 mph we were doing on the dirt road. And me screaming at Ards to run through every red light between our house and the hospital.

I had Levi about a 1/2 hour after we arrived. It was too late even to get drugs.

nalani

all of my children were born in the same hospital and brought in to the world by the same OB/GYN. And, as a matter of interest, they were all late - my first son was 2 weeks post due and I labored (hard) for 3 hours. My second son was induced because he was two weeks post due and I labored for an hour and a half. My daughter was induced (almost two weeks post due) and I labored with her for 50 minutes.