where would pick to live?

Spot said:
if i found myself homeless and had to move? anywhere warm.

I agree there. As much as I like Montreal and all, I hate the winters and would go anywhere, where I didn't have to freeze my ass off for 5 or 6 months.

I'd have to stay in central Missouri for now, kids are still here. Now, if I could move anywhere, taking them with me, Don't have a fricken clue.

If I found myself destitute?

I'd scrounge a lift over to Ireland.....somewhere I've always wanted to live anyway, and there is work on farms etc (easy money, if a lil' heavy physically)........a pretty relaxed way of life.....and TONS of work to be had in the computer industry :swing:

I'd like New Mexico, personally. I've never been there, and it's far enough away from here, warmer than here, and, best of all, my ex-wife is here. ;)

Uki Chick said:
I agree there. As much as I like Montreal and all, I hate the winters and would go anywhere, where I didn't have to freeze my ass off for 5 or 6 months.

but your a hottie so youll be just fine ;)

Squiggy said:
Pfft...I'd find a spot in the forrest near a stream and be just as content as I am now...

Did you hear about that man that had been living in a cave here
in Yellowstone national park for the last 10 years, and they
found out and evicted him?

(I couldn't find a link to the story)

Gato_Solo said:
I'd like New Mexico, personally.
:headbang:

Where you can have this:
chaco-sunset-72.1.jpg

and this

fall320x240.jpg

:headbang:

hrm. i'd stay in state, but out of the city i live in now. i'd stay close to the metro area, but not within it's grasps. outskirts.

Maui, Hawaii provided I had a way to get there. Especially if I could just be a lazy bum and work at a t-shirt shop or something.

New Mexico, Arizona, somewhere in the southwest. Unlike Gato, I have been there (lived in Tucson 15 years or so). Sometimes it's hotter than the furnace door, but I'd rather be hot than cold anytime.

i'm thinking not the states...but an english speaking country...or at least mostly...i am not adverse to learning a new language i just need a bit of time. i want it to not be a frozen tundra, but a little cold weather is okay...i want a small city to live on the outskirts of. preferably green and pretty landscape. any ideas?

Back