Wheres my Karma givin powers gone?

peterska2

Arris said:
<snip>
And how about "I stewed the Stewey" for cannibals :)

What as a sign?

I can get one rumbled up if you like but I'm out of characters in my sig allowances so I can't add anymore into it.

freako104

peterska2 said:
your confusing me now coz i'm still only a newbie and trying to figure folks out.

im the resident sado masochist. i also use evil for my avatar. i am known as freako104(exceot IRL where Im eric smythers) which is my real name. i really only use freako104 for online things so if you see one most likely its me

peterska2

freako104 said:
im the resident sado masochist. i also use evil for my avatar. i am known as freako104(exceot IRL where Im eric smythers) which is my real name. i really only use freako104 for online things so if you see one most likely its me

phew.

so your freako104 follows you around like my peterska2.

you get used to certain ID dont you? This is why I had to change it from snuffles that I rege=istered with. It just wasn't me.

peterska2

freako104 said:
no i just chose it as a joke and it kinda stayed cause i thought it was cool

it is cool and i love it to bits.

mine came from an adapted login from one of my jobs computer systems. i used it all the time then but when i needed a hotmail account the id that i had was taken. that was petersk2 so i added the a and have been peterska2 for 5 years now. only problem will be if i get married coz it wont be right then coz the name wont work right.

Raven

Annoying SOB
freako104 said:
ummm i do only have one id. this is it. stewy knows im just jokin with em.
Yep all too aware and just glad you dropped the PT...ahem....mistaken reference

peterska2

that is one classic thread.

wanna run the highlights by me again?

and how do you take karma away?

and how do you know if it has happened?

Raven

Annoying SOB
peterska2 said:
that is one classic thread.

wanna run the highlights by me again?

and how do you take karma away?

and how do you know if it has happened?
Good thing Nix didnt see the above...

freako...Not a prob. I knew it would come back sooner or later and if you didnt bump it I would have :ihi: