Which demons must you live with...

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i locked most of my demons up in the basement and they don't get out cept for once in a while. the only ones i can think of that bug me sometimes are the shitty car demon and the total-non-playa demon. And the absent minded demon, but he isn't going anywhere and he actually gives me a good excuse for being me.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
My demons all live on the other side of town. Theres the Over Generous demon...He'll reduce me to poverty if he thinks it will save someone else from the same fate. Then theres the Way Too Honest demon...He likes to give the world a distinct advantage over me by not allowing me my secrets....He also opened the door and invited my Paranoid demon to make himself at home. Amongst the many, I find my Irrationally Rational demon the most difficult to accept...the problems he causes...:disgust2:

IDLEchild

Demons? what demons?

I guess my never ending sexiness is my demon....damn my luxuriant and pullulate good looks.

You can either bitch about your habits and live in your virgin despair and further extend that misery through this purging of vices or be happy and make best of the fine glass of brandy that is this life.

Live to 95 and be fucking bored

Live to 60 and leave an example of what life really is.

Sharky

The death of one wife, the divorce of another. Maybe that's why I'm such a clown . . . if the laughter ceases, the sadness and grief resumes.

BeardofPants

Oz said:
hmm, was thinking more that yer don't take any shit from wankers..........but your theory works as well :winkkiss:

That would be because I can't stand the taste of shit, not anything to do with my deeply hidden inner turmoil, and bottled up insecurities. :winkkiss:

Thulsa Doom

Apathy. Lazyness. Procrastination.

The three riders of my apocolypse. I defy anyone to match these demons in pure size and power to one person's life. I havent met anyone who can top me yet. I am the king of letting things slide...

Thulsa Doom

Squiggy said:
I bet I'm lazier...:eek6:... I'm looking for a pregnant woman to marry...

marriage? what a huge freaking hastle. you have to like dress up and spend money and talk to people you dont really like. *cringe* Im looking for a woman who just wants to visit when shes in town.

Ms Ann Thrope

Thulsa Doom said:
marriage? what a huge freaking hastle. you have to like dress up and spend money and talk to people you dont really like. *cringe* Im looking for a woman who just wants to visit when shes in town.

I agree, though I would prefer a man, actually... :grinyes:

I spend much of my day talking to people I can't stand ...but at least there I'm paid for it...

unclehobart

Squiggy said:
I bet I'm lazier...:eek6:... I'm looking for a pregnant woman to marry...
I don't know why ... but it kinda reminds me that you have an aluminum Christmas tree for a spine. Hows that feelin' these days?

unclehobart

I guess my only demon/addicton is caffeine. I'm non-functional without the high octane tea in the morning.... and the afternoon ... and sometimes the evening.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Squigg, if you really want to take the lazy way out of marriage, just find some woman in the park and buy her a house. It works out about the same in the end.

Dave

Thulsa Doom said:
Apathy. Lazyness. Procrastination.

The three riders of my apocolypse. I defy anyone to match these demons in pure size and power to one person's life. I havent met anyone who can top me yet. I am the king of letting things slide...

bipolar.

Dave

me when i was younger.
you dared anyone to match your demons. with bipolar, you can be on top of the world in the morning and feel like your life is face down in the gutter by dinner.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
PuterTutor said:
Squigg, if you really want to take the lazy way out of marriage, just find some woman in the park and buy her a house. It works out about the same in the end.

If I could find a woman in the park I'd spend a lot less time at OTC...:D

Spot, I always considered bipolar one of my more interesting traits...:lol: :crying3:

Gotnolegs

Spot said:
me when i was younger.
you dared anyone to match your demons. with bipolar, you can be on top of the world in the morning and feel like your life is face down in the gutter by dinner.

Tell me about it...