Which movie to watch?

kuulani

I just came back from Blockbusters ... should I pop in Transformers or Evan Almighty? What am I in the mood for? :hmm:

kuulani

The kids would probably rather watch that ... I decided for Evan Almighty ... it seemed more kid friendly (at least for the 5-and-under set that I have) ... they kinda liked the animals.

kuulani

Shrek 3 was lame? I liked the first two, oh well, I'll probably still rent it, I've watched lamer DVDs with the kids :D

I didn't get to watch Transformers last night, boo. But my inflight movie to CA will be License To Wed and Transformers on the way back home on Thursday - woohoo!

Inkara1

I never saw any of the Shrek movies but my understanding is Shrek 3 is great if you like fart and pregnancy jokes.

unclehobart

Pretty much. It was disconnected toilet humor overwashed with rock tunes. It was cute to look at but had little of the charm of the first two.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Shrek 3 was lame? I liked the first two, oh well, I'll probably still rent it, I've watched lamer DVDs with the kids :D

I didn't get to watch Transformers last night, boo. But my inflight movie to CA will be License To Wed and Transformers on the way back home on Thursday - woohoo!

My flight over was supposed to show Spiderman 3. The idiots put that DVD in last, so I only got to see the first 25 minutes, or so. :grumpy: