White Stripes!

rrfield

Just got back from Milwaukee to see the White Stripes. F*cking awesome. I cant hear out of my left ear. Rock n' Roll. Meg White is 100 times hotter then Brittney Spears.

rrfield

tonksy

rrfield said:
Just got back from Milwaukee to see the White Stripes. F*cking awesome. I cant hear out of my left ear. Rock n' Roll. Meg White is 100 times hotter then Brittney Spears.

rrfield
i must hate you now....either that or steal your cds....i am so jealous.

Rose

Okay, so I saw these two on a show once (SNL? MadTV? I forgot).

Now, I understand they are brother and sister? But I also understand they were married for four years?

Anyone enlighten me?

rrfield

Rose said:

Now, I understand they are brother and sister? But I also understand they were married for four years?

Anyone enlighten me?

They have been on SNL and they were on Conan 5 nights in a row one week....

They have always claimed to be brother and sister, but this has been a source of some debate. A Detroit newspaper (where the band is from) published divorce papers. Most people believe they were married and are now divorced. They still tell people they are bro and sis (they did last night anyway).

I don't really care, they rule and that's all that matters :)

Rose

*lol* I guess that's what your avatar is? I wondered why it looked oddly familiar. I suppose I don't mind the little bit I've heard of them (What I remember of it, anyway) on SNL. I'll have to ... *cough* find *cough* ... some more of their music to listen to before I decide. :D

IDLEchild

Meg white is hotter than Britney Spears and she can actually do something credible like play drums.

chcr

Too cute for words
Rose said:

Anyone enlighten me?

Are they originally form Alabama?

Nitro_RaiDen

rrfield said:

rrfield
i hate to be the one to jump off the subject but im a bit curious, im sure theres more then one town in this wonderful world named Milwaukee, or mebbe not but are you by chance from Wisconsin ?

rrfield

Nitro_RaiDen said:
i hate to be the one to jump off the subject but im a bit curious, im sure theres more then one town in this wonderful world named Milwaukee, or mebbe not but are you by chance from Wisconsin ?

i lived in wisconsin for 11 years or so, when i was a young lad. I live in indiana now...it was a 6 hour drive or so to the show. well worth it.

rrfield

AlphaTroll

Oh hey, I was listening to Elephant last night & thinking how cool it'd be to see them live! Damn rrfield, I'm not sure if I should hate you now or just deal with this funny shade of green I seem to have turned....