Who do you know from this forum?

HeXp£Øi±

I'm wondering who actually knows who here. I unfortunately, have never met any of you, but i know some of you are either friends or have atleast met. So who do you actually know here?

HomeLAN

I've met:

unclehobart
nalani
Kruz

I get the feeling I'm missing someone...

Tried to call Greenfreak once, but she wasn't in. BTW, GF, has Rusty forgiven me yet?

greenfreak

HomeLAN said:
Tried to call Greenfreak once, but she wasn't in. BTW, GF, has Rusty forgiven me yet?

:laugh: Yes, he has... I guess because you never called me back. ;) I was just thinking about that this morning.

I've met Unclehobart, talked to Justintime on the phone for all of 5 minutes because I couldn't hear a word he said, (he's a low talker ;)) and talked to ris for a little bit longer than 5 minutes. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have talked to Uncle Hobart on the phone.

I know brainsoft (he's my ex) but he's never posted so I guess that doesn't count....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've met Whoreable.

He just doesn't know it yet.

Don't tell him, Ok?

PT

Failure. :grumpy:

Guess I need to move on to my next stalking victim. I'm not very good at this.

Dave

whoreable said:
i have never personaly met or talked to any one on any message board i post on.

me neither.not yet at least. a group of locals from another board are having a football game next week. going to go meet them and see what they are like in real life.

whoreable

PuterTutor said:

i have never had a stalker before :( maybe it is me that is doing something wrong?

PT

whoreable said:
PuterTutor said:

i have never had a stalker before :( maybe it is me that is doing something wrong?

I'm pretty sure it is you. I don't think you are supposed to know you have a stalker for awhile, now that you know, I either have to kill you or just go away. Since you're going to die soon anyway, I'm going away.

PT

Well, first of all, it helps to have the "Deer in headlights" look most of the time. Like you know someone is out there, but you just don't know who. It also helps to throw away pieces of paper that have all your personal info on them, so when I go through your trash, I can find out more about you. That's it for now.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
In order to attract stalkers it is a good idea to change with your curtains open.