Who enjoys Spongebob-squarepants?

Sharky

B2993SPONGEBOBBARBIE.jpg

pc_builder

Sharky, now that's one scary Barbie.

Spongebob is funny, from what I've seen (I don't have cable). But I do miss Ren and Stimpy.

I looney tunes and stuff. My all-time favorite character though is Droopy

pc_builder

I got a tape that I recorded off of cartoon network (when I did have cable, or satellite, rather). It's a "superchunk"... 3 hours of Droopy cartoons.

pc_builder

It's funny though how after watching three hours of back to back Droopy cartoons, you notice how many times they reused the same gags.

A.B.Normal

pc_builder said:
It's funny though how after watching three hours of back to back Droopy cartoons, you notice how many times they reused the same gags.

It obviously makes you forget there is an "edit " button too. :lol2:

or are you trying to achieve 1000 posts by the end of the week :evilcool:

tonksy

there is a spongebob squarepants barbie around here somewhere. the keychain is in my purse.

pc_builder

A.B.Normal said:
It obviously makes you forget there is an "edit " button too. :lol2:

or are you trying to achieve 1000 posts by the end of the week :evilcool:

No. I just didn't feel like pushing the edit button for some reason. And not for that all-elusive 1000th post. :)

I feel like I push the edit button too much as it is.

HomeLAN

pc_builder said:
I got a tape that I recorded off of cartoon network (when I did have cable, or satellite, rather). It's a "superchunk"... 3 hours of Droopy cartoons.

Oh, man. If I mail you a blank tape and a return envelope (stamped), would you dupe it for me? If you want, I can send it full of looney tunes off Boomerang.

pc_builder

HomeLAN said:
Oh, man. If I mail you a blank tape and a return envelope (stamped), would you dupe it for me? If you want, I can send it full of looney tunes off Boomerang.

I could when I get a new vcr. Mine is broken. Plus, I suppose I would need a second vcr from somewhere.