Who Hasn't seen Lord of the rings yet?

Who Hasn't seen Lord of the rings yet?

• Me. I'm locked in this dark little cave and never get out to see anyone.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I'm going to lie and say i have because i'm so terribly ashamed of my isolation.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
by the looks of the poll options :confuse3:.......you better start posting those pics

HeXp£Øi±

Yeah, i was gonna post some anyway. Not everyone has seen it 20 times yet so there's still some good Eyecandy. Like the tenth time i watched it i was still seeing things i had missed.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i saw it......4 times in the theatre, 5 times on divx, and around 3 on dvd

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Who needs to see the movie. I read the books back in the 1980's. I even saw 'The Hobbit' 3 times. :p

kuulani

You haven't seen it?!?! We have the DVD if you wanna borrow it.
You can watch it with my sis, she hasn't seen it yet either.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
wtf? there shouldn't be a difference in quality between the different regions....

I've got the R2 DVD, and sound AND visuals are really good...

equinoxe3d

I've seen the movie many times, both on theather and DivX, but not enough often for my tastes :D I'm reading the books now (between the obligatory literature course shit I need to read :grumpy:)

Tolkien rules! :headbang:

nalani

kuulani said:
You haven't seen it?!?! We have the DVD if you wanna borrow it.
You can watch it with my sis, she hasn't seen it yet either.

WOOHOO!!! When did you buy the DVD? The kids were trying to get me to buy it the other day when we were at Safeway ... :D

I should have time on Friday to watch it ... the rest of my week is shot to hell :(

HeXp£Øi±

Solo. You gotta see it. I've heard that it's one of the only movies to be translated perfectly from a book. The guy who directed and produced it was Neurotic when it came to getting everything totally accurate. Every single weapon cup door and piece of furnature was created from scratch specifically so that historians wouldn't be able to sit down and recognize items from throughout history. Everything in this movie is totally unique. And now for the screens....

HeXp£Øi±

It was even harder to get good screenshots in this movie because everything moved so fast there was a lot of motion blur.

Attachment(s):

sweet.jpg, 67.54kb

225_1031604110.jpg

fellowship.jpg, 130.11kb

225_1031604195.jpg

horses.jpg, 88.95kb

225_1031604272.jpg

HeXp£Øi±

I'll try to get a couple from the first battle. It was hard because everything was moving do fast. But I'll see what i can do.