Who is it?

HeXp£Øi±

Simple rules, paste a photo and people have to guess who it is. You can give hints if you want. No cheating please. Time limit is 24 hours.

I'll start it off.

S5A.jpg

Camelyn

tonks said:
okey doke....
i hope there are no cheaters....it'd be easy to cheat.....who's this guy?

K, I just have to ask...how the heck would you cheat? Are there answers scribbled in gum wrappers somehwere in another thread?

tonksy

Camelyn said:
K, I just have to ask...how the heck would you cheat? Are there answers scribbled in gum wrappers somehwere in another thread?
welll....since you quoted my post you could have just looked in the url...but i suppose that just shows us you're honest :D

tonksy

Squiggy said:
Is it the real Santa Clause? :eek6:
um...no....am i to hint? maybe this should be like 20 questions...so the answer to the first question is obviously animal...what's the second question? :D

Camelyn

tonks said:
welll....since you quoted my post you could have just looked in the url...but i suppose that just shows us you're honest :D

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle..erm...aunt. Never thought about that. Hmm. You could upload and thumbnail the image to OTC, iffin you reeeeaaly wanted to make it cheat proof :)

No idea who this is. He kinda looks like Jack Klugman too, though. :)

greenfreak

Nope. It's John Irving. Of "The World According to Garp" fame. :)

Incidentally, the last book I read by him was Hotel New Hampshire. He is one sick puppy with that storyline with the brother and sister. :eek: