Who is NOT going to watch the superbowl today?

:retard6:

• Me

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Not Me

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I'm just gonna be watching the commercials

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Who the hell wouldn't want to watch the superbowl?!

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

dan

ack... i just realised i voted wrong...

"who is NOT going to watch the superbowl"

the correct answer is "me" as i'm not going to watch it, but i got confused and said "not me", which handily makes a double negative and me waking up at 4am. oops.

Jeslek

Banned
fury said:
Jerrek said:
I feel sorry for the Canadians
Don't you call yourself Canadian from time to time or was that last year? I keep forgetting. :tardbang:
So that prohibits me from saying that? So, by that logic you're also prohibited from saying "I feel sorry for the American families that lost a member due to DUI."? How the hell does your logic flow? :retard4:

Professur

The bastard of it all is, I watched it on ABC and they're routed Global TV's comercials through it. The american comercials didn't make it through.

Jeslek

Banned
Professur said:
The bastard of it all is, I watched it on ABC and they're routed Global TV's comercials through it. The american comercials didn't make it through.
Yes. Sad. Which is yet another reason to recommend DISHNet over StarChoice and ExpressVU.

Professur

The ExpressVu dish and receiver can pickup the DirectTV signal. You just have to get a DirectTV smartcard.

Dave

i'm gonna watch it tomorrow....
more interested in the commercials and the half time show than the game.

Altron

My entire town is still recovering from the eagles loss.... :(
I started to watch the commercial (love those budweiser "Here's to xxxx") but I couldn't hear Led Zerpplin. Or Oasis. Or moby. Or anything on my winamp playlist.

Altron

I would rather listen to Playlist1.m3u in Winamp 3.0, whcich I did :trippin: :beerbang: where is :beertrippin: dammit

freako104

had to work didnt see anything on it.besides i dont care much for sports but cheerleaders ill watch and cheer for :) but i would have loved to see the commercials though

Dave

the ads were only so-so. first time i've ever actually FF the tape to the commercials.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Jerrek said:
So that prohibits me from saying that? So, by that logic you're also prohibited from saying "I feel sorry for the American families that lost a member due to DUI."? How the hell does your logic flow?
Sometimes I think you have an uncanny ability to only pick up humor in posts not directed to you, and then take deep offense to posts that are directed to you, whether in jest or not. :retard6:

It was meant as a "Quit hitting yourself" kinda remark. You know, since you call yourself a Canadian from time to time, and then you said you feel sorry for Canadians... so does that mean you were feeling sorry for yourself? :lol:

unclehobart

I was at a friends house who absolutely hates sports and so did his wife. I was denied a single second of gameplay. At least I was able to see the commercials on IFilms. I just loved the office linebacker.