Who Is This?

Kruz

alright you football fans... we are trying to find out who this player is. my wife got this tonight at an award dinner at work.
signed by whoever it is.. she diden't remember. all she remembered was the Bears and he was white :lol2:

Sharky

I'm stumped. I looked over the Bears' historical roster and can't find a #11 with a name that looks like that. The closest I found was Dennis Lick, but he was #70. :shrug:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Well those initials look like JT to me.....don't know any players names personally but maybe that could help?

A.B.Normal

Lick.jpg

attachment.php

Kruz

unclehobart said:
Luck, Oliver 1983 - 1986 QB
Luck, Terry 1977 QB
Lusk, Bo 1956 C

DING.. ding... ding.
we have a winner!
Terry Luck.
my wife remembered the word "Luck" from his name... :swing:

thanks everyone

Stop Laughing

I don't see Terry Luck on the Bears all time roster... I also can't seem to find anywhere I can find old players stats so I can't even see what teams he's been on (I think he was on Cleveland, but that's about all I could find) and it's too late for me to look further. :shrug:

A.B.Normal

Kruz said:
DING.. ding... ding.
we have a winner!
Terry Luck.
my wife remembered the word "Luck" from his name... :swing:

thanks everyone

Did it sound something like " your in luck you've won his Bears football"

abooja

By George, I've got it!

Terry Luck was #11 for the Nebraska Cornhuskers in the early 70s. Found out he wore that number for them here.

IMAG006A.GIF

Can't believe it took a female, non-football fan to figure this one out. :p

unclehobart

Well... I did do an hour of rooting about actually finding the guy and his relation to the Bears. Your info is an awesome 'grab that sucker and run with it' extention of my skeletal tidbit. We both get half a point. :)

abooja

unclehobart said:
Well... I did do an hour of rooting about actually finding the guy and his relation to the Bears. Your info is an awesome 'grab that sucker and run with it' extention of my skeletal tidbit. We both get half a point. :)
:toast:

I was just messing around when I said that anyway. :D