Who or What...

Jeslek

Banned
Assuming you mean real stuff and not things that will help you escape, I'd like a friend to be there.

Now if you are talking fantasy wise, mhh, 100 beautiful chicks that desperately want me to help them have children :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ugh, LL, imagine if you're stranded there with 100 beautiful chicks who want to have your baby(ies) & after 9, 10 , 12 months you're still stranded. 100 post-partum wimins & their (your) screaming bratty hungry children. No thanks :D

Scanty

lots of pens and paper. So I can document my woeful experiences and ultimately make a million when they are published and read by gullible morons back home.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
A gun, to put myself out of my misery after the first couple of months. :D :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Scanty - cuz she'll have the pen & paper, and I will have the survival skills so she can write about me which is a story in and of itself... I'll get royalties- she'll have a comedy *ahem* I mean tragedy to write......

:D

Scanty

Keeping Your Spirits Up - How A Ship Wreck Made Me Rich
by Scanty Sandwich.

I can see it now... :D :thumbup:

Gaunt

Elizabeth Hurley...you know, since she and I have a good chance of getting stranded together on an island. :D

kuulani

Of course I'd share, drinking with a friend is better than drinking alone. Then we can talk about everyone else :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
A laptop with a solar battery and satellite internet connection. I'd IM for help eventually.

AlladinSane

Scanty said:
lots of pens and paper. So I can document my woeful experiences and ultimately make a million when they are published and read by gullible morons back home.
Be sure to grab BIG pens. Just in case you stay there for a long time ;)