Who to woo, Scooby Doo?

Who would you want to jump into your arms?

• Fred Jones

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Daphne Blake

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Velma Dinkley

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Norville "Shaggy" Rodgers

• Scooby Doo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another character (perhaps a villain)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I'd rather be alone

• Total voters

chcr

Too cute for words
Dude, I used to be a full-time musician. Until I met Dara, most of my non-rehearsal time was spent getting laid or contemplation thereof (certain crass, unsophisticated people sometimes called me "horndog"). I don't believe it's possible to give it too much thought. Girls who know they're pretty are frequently useless as sex partners. Girls who either don't think they are or even better, seriously believe they aren't are much more amenable.

BB

alone? ..what, in a haunted house with ingenious mirrors and "invisable" cables everywhere that you can't see for some reason??? and the obligatory rather unsafe mine with those cart things underneath?

well, i'd assumed the poll worked on the basis you'd hypothetically been transported to the cartoon world. :shrug:

tonksy

As long as I'm not left alone with JabberJaw...that annoying laugh makes me wanna bust out the lemon and garlic and fire up the grill.

Starya

But, Starya ... if he was off looking in the mirror, or bleaching his hair tonight ... or just generally not in the picture (he was a bleedin' expert at that as i recall) the Big question is ...

... would ya or wouldn't yas' do Shaggy, eh? ;)
Yeah, probably.

MrBishop

A dog that eats everything in sight and is scared of shadows...I'll pass, thanks.

I voted Vilma... there's more under that sweater than meet the eye.