• Val Kilmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Clooney

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
When did Batman go from being a crime-fighter to being a manic-depressive egomaniac? All teh current Batman movie's suck (except Nicholson's Joker)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
That's because Adam West doesn't exist anymore. Niether does Burt Ward. As for the best Batman, I voted for Michael Keaton. He is much closer to the comic book Batman than any of the others.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
What do you mean Adam West doesn't exist anymore? I watched him just the other day. :confuse3:

Gato_Solo

PuterTutor said:
What do you mean Adam West doesn't exist anymore? I watched him just the other day. :confuse3:

Nope. You saw Batman. Adam West no longer exists. He's dead...or is that just his career? :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
He was still the best Batman. Even dead he kicks Val Kilmers ass. Alive he would have kicked Micheal and George at once, even without his ambiguously gay sidekick.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I just watched a bunch of old episodes yesterday, what a great trip back that was! :lol:

Adam West fer sher!

Gato_Solo

PuterTutor said:
He was still the best Batman. Even dead he kicks Val Kilmers ass. Alive he would have kicked Micheal and George at once, even without his ambiguously gay sidekick.

Adam West couldn't punch his was out of a wet paper sack...with a ballbat.

Gato_Solo

unclehobart said:
At least Adman West didnt have to sew fake muscles into his suit. He wore his spandex like a man!

And had the gut to prove it. :D Besides...those weren't suits. They were body-armor, and they had to be thick to keep Batman from getting bruises when struck by bullets. :p

Scanty

I voted Michael Keaton because the first ones were way better than the latest ones. George Clooney is the sexiest of a dodgy bunch, though.