Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roger Moore

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sean Connery

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

75renegade

Hey Cleve..............its tough for me to give a "meaningful" opinion here, 'coz I think Hollywood can give a great actor the advantage of appealin' to the current generation in a most "potent" way!

What I mean is, I liked the way Pierce B looked in his role when I was growin' up with "his" version.

Hindsite: I think Roger Moore would remain more impressive, if technology wouldn't a been some kinda weight around his ankles.

An' let's face it, any joker with a Brittish accent an' the kind a talent an' recognition Sean Connery has, would turn most of the "Bond" heads. (mine included, I like him as well)

To attempt to answer yer (?), "straight out"..........for me..........guess I had to opt for the genra of Pierce, though I thought Connery had a "stronger" appeal. (does that kind of fence ridin' bode 'ere?)

Actually, I was always a "Jaws" fan!:D ('Specially, when I found out he was from my home state.)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Sean, of course. Deadly without being overbearing. Pierce runs a close second, but he hasn't done enough Bond to usurp Sean. ;)

Altron

Sean Connery
He was the original James Bond, and was in best James Bond movie ever (Goldfinger)
But I tihnk Pierce B is better suited to being bond today. If Sean Connery was in [oh damn, forgot name of newest Bond movie] it wouldn't be as good. If Pierce was in Goldfinger it wouldn't be as good either.