• Roger Moore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timothy Dalton

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ris

lazenby did 'on her majesty's secret service' and that was it. i'd go for dalton or possibly moore toward his 'stunt-man for running down the street' films towards the end.

AlladinSane

George Lazenby by far. On Her Majesty's... was the only one where the fight scenes had to be 'assembled'. All the others had its good points. Dalton's lack of humour was more due to the writers' decision of having a more 'violent' James Bond, specially in 'License to Kill'...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Sorry to buck the trend, but I voted for Roger Moore. His James Bond turned from a secret agent into an Inspector Gadget who spent more time in the sack with strange women than trying to solve the 'case'.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
HomeLAN said:
Lazenby was seriously bad. The only thing that saved that film was Telly Savalas.

Yes he was, but at least he had the decency to only make one film. Moore made more than any other Bond. His films went from good (Live and Let Die) to absolutely rotten (A View To A Kill). His acting was stilted, and his jokes were worse than a re-run of Your Show of Shows...A true downhill slide if ever I saw one.

freako104

i wasnt sure between Lazenby and Dalton but i chose Lazenby. the best was Sean Connery in my opinion.

Scanty

I think the best is either Connery or Brosnan. I'd go with Brosnan but that's just cos I'm a squirt. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I liked Dalton because he looked enough like Brosnan for me to pretend it was Brosnan cause I LOVE Brosnan in the Bond Movies.

I chose Lazenby.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I will always think of James Bond whenever I see a Sean Connery movie. He is Bond, James Bond.

halamikage

Funny, me & the bro were just talking about this last night and we both agreed that Dalton was the worst and Connery the best. Howe'er, Roger Moore has been the Bond of my younger years but I like Connery.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Timoty Dalton was the worst.

IMO, Pierce Brosnan is the best, followed by Sean Connery.

fi

Gato_Solo said:
Sorry to buck the trend, but I voted for Roger Moore. His James Bond turned from a secret agent into an Inspector Gadget who spent more time in the sack with strange women than trying to solve the 'case'.

me too.... never could get to like him in the role.

Ardsgaine

I'm with Gato on this one. I would've picked George, but I've only seen part of the one he's in. It's very easy to ignore the fact that he ever played Bond. Moore, on the other hand, was Bond for far too long. I'll just ditto everything Gato said about him. I suppose we could blame a lot of it on the writers. The puerile humor really took over the series while Roger was there. I liked Timothy a lot because when he came on board they decided to make the series a little more grown up.

I would rate them this way:

1. Sean Connery
2. Pierce Brosnan
3. Timothy Dalton
4. George Lazenby
10. Roger Moore