WHO would make a good new JAMES BOND 007?

BeardofPants

Amy Smart? That the girl outta Butterfly Effect? Man, she's butt ugly. :hmm:

Kinda agree with ya there, Eric, Sean Connery's been the best Bond.

unclehobart

co_croupier2.jpg

Clive Owen anyone?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
co_croupier2.jpg

Clive Owen anyone?

Ummm...no...Reminds me too much of Roger Moore. :rolleyes:

frontimage.jpg

How about this guy? Don't have a name, but that pic on the bottom left has just the right amount of menace...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Dinosaur though I may be, I am a Bond addict. As such, I submit that I always thought Brosnan did an exceptional job in the role.

If there must be a new one...I dunno. We all know the basic qualifications for the role, and I am far from a movie buff. Suave Brits with just the right mixture of cockiness, flair, physical attractiveness, and "presence" send resumes to "Q" I suppose.

At least this is one role I don't have to worry about Bruce Willis or Will Smith getting...

BeardofPants

Gato_Solo said:
frontimage.jpg

How about this guy? Don't have a name, but that pic on the bottom left has just the right amount of menace...

Of the two, I think I'd prefer Ralph Fiennes as Bond. I could see that. Viggo? Ugh. :sick:

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
Of the two, I think I'd prefer Ralph Fiennes as Bond. I could see that. Viggo? Ugh. :sick:
methinks someone dislikes viggo for the little role he played in abominating one of BoP's favorite things ever published.

BeardofPants

No... I'd never be that petulant.... :blush: ;)

Seriously, I dislike the bum-face. It's not so bad with stubble... but ugh. Dimples are hideous. :sick2:

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
No... I'd never be that petulant.... :blush: ;)

Seriously, I dislike the bum-face. It's not so bad with stubble... but ugh. Dimples are hideous. :sick2:
viggo is okay
BTW has anyone seen mark wahlberg these days? he got hot! age is mellowing him quite nicely.