Who_Am_I?

Rose

/me hopes not to get flamed, because I dun't know everyone's sexual preference (other than the majority vote for "MORE"), but I'mma guess Flavio

greenfreak

Hey "Who Am I", go into the user cp and put yourself on invisible, huh? That way you can't look at the member list and know who *isn't* "Who Am I" because they're logged on while you're posting.

Btw, if you're fibbing about some of these facts, I'm gonna be forced to use the trout on you. Don't make me look bad cus I picked you!! :smash:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BCD it is a guy... th eperson likes hot sweaty male bodies AND voted that they were homosexual...

Rose

Imma be killed, but Imma go with Bish. :D 'Cause the person I think it is (who voted) I'm almost certain it isn't.

greenfreak

Nixy said:
BCD it is a guy... th eperson likes hot sweaty male bodies AND voted that they were homosexual...

I can confirm it's a guy but I'm not so sure he wasn't b.s.'ing about the second part. I can't be sure though so we'll have to work on that assumption.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ahh, they never said they where gay, they said they answered number 2 on that poll, they could have been lying then.

(people lying on the net, disgraceful)

naked sweating man bodies...well, they could like greco-roman wrestling....