Whoa

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The forum table got corrupted earlier this morning, and when someone tried to make a post to it just now, it disappeared. I added a new forum and pointed it to the original Real World id, should be fine now.

I'm thinking I should start making twice daily backups. :(

greenfreak

:confused:

It's the same color as this smiley :bgtup:

You can't see it? It looks fine to me.

dark green doesn't show up as well as light green. Dontcha think?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I really hate to say this, cause it's probably gonna piss fury off, but...

I really miss the old forum. I miss the old quick reply, the old colors, the old layout, I just miss it. Of course I also miss alot of the members that have left over the last few months too, but there's not much I can do about that now. I guess I just don't like change. I got used to the way everything worked here. Of course I was used to Phpbb and that got yanked too, I got used to VB2.whatever and now it got yanked. I don't know, I do upgrade my software at home too, and it pisses me off cause the whole look can be changed. I like for the buttons to stay where they are. Egads I'm a creature of habit.

Ok, bitching is done, I'll get used to the new software, and probably even grow to really like it.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
greenfreak said:
:confused:

It's the same color as this smiley :bgtup:

You can't see it? It looks fine to me.

dark green doesn't show up as well as light green. Dontcha think?

dark doesn't look good one the blue scheme, but light barely shows on the green scheme....hmmm...

greenfreak

Well that explains it. I didn't know we could switch back to the green scheme and yea, that bright green doesn't show up that good, does it? But there's nothing I can do cus one color green doesn't look good with the other.

I'll probably be sticking with the new colors. They really are easier on the eyes. And I like that light green text color a lot better than the dark green too.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
What you see is what you get... you edit the post just like you would a Word document and your post comes out looking like it.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
Gracias....now why is this site so slow now...it was a zippy little bugger before??? :freak3: :errrr:
There's another site on the same server causing some problems with it.

greenie said:
you're too fast for me fury. ;)
That hurts. :mope:

:D

IDLEchild

please work...why is HTML off...no no it can't be...i love it when HTML is on..makes life easier.....

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
PT and tommy the green is still there, but it is running vb3 also. but looks wise is the same cept where vb made the change.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
please work...why is HTML off...no no it can't be...i love it when HTML is on..makes life easier.....
For one, it's an incredible security risk in the case of a public message board ;)

Two, you've got something just like HTML to be able to use. BB Codes