Why all the whining

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We've had Gonz claiming that a sitting president demands respect and shouldn't be criticized.

Over simplified, but near target.

When you attack policy that hasn't been made, it's politics.
When you attack decisions that have been made, you're making useless noise & potentially aiding & abetting the enemy.
When you attack the man personally, you're being a shithead.

Guess which category you fall under.

Now unless they are complete hypocrites I suppose we should be expecting those here on the right to be throwing their full support behind President Obama....or packing their things and leaving the country.

Absolutely. He hasn't done anything yet. We'll see what policy he makes.

G4

No reason to whine. Dick Cheney has ruled America long enough, I would say.

All you americans that live in USA (I´m american but I live in Europe), I believe you´re very lucky. Not that McCainn would have been a terrible President, but.

In case anyone cares, people in Europe know that in order to have it good, they need a healthy America. Even if only out of self concern, europeans will usually prefer what they believe is the best option for americans. Almost everybody over here agrees that McCainn represented the past. The republican machinery needs to be rinsed away from the White House for a while. It´s time to champion human rights again.

As Gonz says, let´s wait and see what policy Obama makes. But things are looking good. At least it´s obvious the guy is intelligent. This is a very interesting moment. Let´s see how he handles the economic situation, for starters...

GrandCaravanSE

i don't think people will be whining for long, there are alot of Skinheads, and KKK menbers, that are really pissed, that a "Nigger is poisoning are great county" excuse my lauguage but that is exactly what the y said.

spike

Over simplified, but near target.

When you attack policy that hasn't been made, it's politics.
When you attack decisions that have been made, you're making useless noise & potentially aiding & abetting the enemy.
When you attack the man personally, you're being a shithead.

Well the founding fathers and I would disagree with you. But hey, It's good to hear you'll be supporting all his decisions and that you think Cerise is being a shithead..

*subscribes to thread*

GrandCaravanSE

They are idiots.

I agree with you on that one, first of all, there already have been several attempts before and after he was elected, they all failed, because they can't keep there mouth shut about there so called plans. i hope they keep being so dumb, it is funny watching ignorant people getting really mad about a lost issue.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
At least it´s obvious the guy is intelligent. This is a very interesting moment. Let´s see how he handles the economic situation, for starters...

Ask 'em about a very popular & engaging Italian leader, from about 60 years ago. Or have they also forgotten?

Professur

Newswires say that he'll be the first president to be sworn in behind a bullet resistant screen.

MrBishop

Newswires say that he'll be the first president to be sworn in behind a bullet resistant screen.
Probably also the first to have assasination plots against him BEFORE he ever got elected - the Secret Service guys saw something the rest of us aren't allowed to know about-yet. :shrug:

2minkey

bootlicker
Ask 'em about a very popular & engaging Italian leader, from about 60 years ago. Or have they also forgotten?

OMG more drama! here come the fascist battle tanks! save the children!

*yawn*

yet another inappropriate comparison. reagan was popular and engaging. so is obama. big fucking deal.