why do men stare at your breasts when they speak to you....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Speaking as a fellow man, I would have to agree, we are mindless drones, who have no other choice but to look at your breasts. We'd stop it if we could, but the fact is, it is so ingrained in our behavior, that we don't even know we are doing it. :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by PuterTutor ...it is so ingrained in our behavior, that we don't even know we are doing it. :headbang:

i couldn't have said it better :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Luis G

your comments about her ass reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from face off....

i hate to see you go but i love to watch you leave.

no...no... im not talking about luis :D

Luis G

Staff member
Originally posted by samcurry
i hate to see you go but i love to watch you leave.

I tell that to women sometimes, hahaha (i'm not joking)

Is a nice way to tell them "i like your ass"

the way i tell them:
no me gusta que te vayas, pero me encanta verte partir

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
i have got to learn to speak your language, i would get in so much less trouble :D

Luis G

Staff member
:D :D

There's the "curso de español" thread in case you want to ask something about spanish

DuronClocker

K first of all, I would like to thank the God Almighty for making both breasts and tight, cute little asses, for which I love to stare and hold...erm..I'll stop there...I believe I've made my point!

DuronClocker

Wait a sec, I don't have one (a point, you sick bastard).

Anyways, nice 'excuses' guys...I'll have to try some of them out sometime!

freako104

wait duronclocker jsut so you know there wasnt really a point to this thread in general jsut a question as why men look at breasts. havent you learned anything on here guys?? were men we have 2 heads but one brain. need i say more than that?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I could get really technical and go into some deep explanation about how the man's body produces certain chemicals that are interpreted as being sexually aroused, but let's not and say I did.

Instead, I offer you the condensed version of the explanation as follows: Cause we feel like it! :headbang:

It's not like women never stare at men's butts, pecs, and peckers, give us a break :D

alex

Originally posted by Justintime
Breasts are a holy thing to men, in their presence we must worship them :headbang:

Amen...Amen :headbang:

Sorry bout the double post, I musta been thinkin bout breastises :headbang: